Johnny Cade imagine

You and Johnny had been best friends ever since you moved to Tulsa about a year ago. When you moved you hadn't known anyone and you were really shy. Soon though you began speaking to Johnny and you learned that you actually have a lot of things in common. He was there for you since day one and you always had each others backs.

Now you sat beside him in the lot gazing up at the millions of shining stars in the night sky. A light breeze blew by ruffling your hair. You shivered. Johnny pulled you in closer to him to keep you warm and you layed your head down on his chest.

You hadn't told anyone yet but you had developed a crush on Johnny over the past months. You didn't think he felt the same way though so you just kept your mouth shut about it. However you knew you had to tell him sometime, and now was as good time as any.

"Hey Johnny, I uh.. I gotta tell you something." You said quietly.

"Ok what is it?" He asked smiling down at you.

Your stomach did a flip as you worked up the courage to tell him.

"Johnny I have really l-like you for a while now and I-I...." You trailed off unsure of how to continue.

He smiled and looked surprised. You quickly decided that you didn't want to tell him anymore.

"N-nevermind." You said quickly and began to think of a way to change the subject.

"Y/n, I l-like you too, I j-just didn't think you liked me." Johnny said stroking your hair.

You smiled a huge smile and he did as well. Before you knew what was happening you leaned up and kissed his cheek gently. You pulled away quickly and felt your cheeks redden with embarasment.

Johnny smiled and pulled you back in kissing you gently on the mouth. You smiled into the kiss and wrapped your arms around him as he held your waist.

Finally you pulled apart and snuggled close to each other and fell peace fully asleep.