1.Out at sea

( hey y'all this is my very first story on here so please tell me what you think thanks for reading and in joy)                     It wasn't long ago that I thought I was just a normal princess, but all that changed. It was right after my 16 birthday ,when me and my family went on our yearly voyage.At first it was all normal Soffy playing with the dogs,James planning his tricks and me on the bow of the ship feeling the wind in my hair and the salty fresh air.When I saw a tail stuck in a old torn net it was struggling to get free.It was only a few ships lengths away from us,so I automatically jump in the water to try and save.                                              I have been a pretty good swimmer for all of my life so swimming that far was nothing.When I got close I started to better make out the shape of this creature.It had a torso of a a girl and a tail like a fish.When I when closer I saw that it looked allot like me.She had the same long wave blonde hair and blue eyes the same color of her tail.I finally reach her and she sees it to the likeness of us.We stare at eachother for a few seconds but the we snap out of it and I cut her free she swims off quick but not before she stops for just one sec to look back.

Avalon's P.O.V
     She sets me free.This girl that looks like me.This human it was the strangest thing.We stared at each other for a couple seconds before she cuts me free, I couldn't wait to be out of there but I couldn't help but to stop and look back at her, and wonder how this could be, I have always felt like something was missing but I never of thought for a second it would be a human.Out of all things it had to be a human.The only creatures I despise more  then pirates are the creatures that are the pirites.I manage to make it home without stoping and looking back again.but when I got home and told my parents about what had happened they're reaction was different then what I had expected.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND DIRTY TO LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFF HANGER BUT I JUST COULDN'T HELP IT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT BYE