Forest

Kid flash grumbled as they walked through the dense forest. Superboy, kid flash and robin had gotten literally thrown out into the ocean after failing a mission so now they are stuck on this island "you just had to pull the lever didn't you robin?" Kid flash snarled. Robin remained silent which was unusual, superboy looked at robin weirdly.

The group continued walking until the sun fell from the sky, they stopped at a clearing were they started a fire "hey bird boy do you have any connection to the league?" Kid asked. Robin pulled out his communicator and listened only to get static. The acrobat shook his head and placed his head on his knees.

Connor was still eyeing robin, wally found this weird but passed it off as an alpha thing. Wally himself was beta and they found out Connor was an Alpha when they found him but no one knew what robin was. The bird boy curled put into a small ball dispite there being a fire he was still cold. Connor crawled over to him and hugged him from the side. Robin freaked out and pushed Connor away before standing up. His face was all red but not with embarrassment more like he just ran a marathon and his facial expression look like he was in pain "robin what's wrong? you've been acting weird ever since we got here " robin didn't answer wally's question and instead just sat down in the same position he was in before. Connor looked determined to find out what was wrong with the boy. He crept up on the boy and before he had time to retaliate Connor pinned him to the ground. Now wally knew something was wrong there is no way robin could not see that comming. Robin squirmed in superboys grasp but ultimately fail. Superboy turned the small hero over and pulled down the zip of his costume, robin looked panicked but kid was amazed. The further the zip went down the more crazy the two of the went, a familiar smell came out of robin. The smell of an omega in heat. Kid could feel his cock going hard, he may not be an alpha but he can still be turn on to an omega. Robin could no longer control himself he could smell Connor and it was driving him crazy "please" he rasped to Connors. Immediately upon hearing this the clone flipped the boy back over and slammed his lips on to robins. Kid pulled out his member and started stroking as Connor dry humped robin. The bird boy moaned before looked at wally, he made a small noise and pointed to wally. Connor didn't like the idea but he did get off robin. The omega crawled over to kid and latched himself onto kids dick. He began to suck and wally couldn't take it, he grabbed the back of robins head on pulled him up and down over his dick. Connor came up to the pair, he stripped robin of his suit which made wally lose all of the sanity he had left. Connor grabbed wallys hair and yanked him back, he stuck his fingers into wallys mouth " suck " he instructed and he did. Wally moaned around the fingers until Connor released him. The alpha went back to the omega and stuck his fingers into the boys ass without a second thought. Robin explosively moaned around the speedsters cock "to much to much!" The ginger screamed before cuming into robins mouth. Robin pulled off and laid back down as Connors fingers fucked him senselessly. The beta crawled over to Conor and kissed his jaw before laying down under the alpha. At this point wally felt like an omega himself and seeing an alpha like that made him go crazy. He sucked the alphas cock the with the strength he had left. Connor used his other hand to pet the ginger " good boy" he moaned. After a little while, Connor pushed wally away and leaned over robin shoving his dick into him violently. Robin moaned out his name uncontrollably. Connor bit into his shoulder marking the boy and growling "mine" he hit the birds prostate causing robin to cum and slumped on the floor. Connor pulled out of him but he was still hard, he looked at wally and smirked. He crawled over to the teen and laid on his chest "you are mine" he growled at wally. Wally just sat there before explaining " you can't mark betas" superboy wasn't happy with that answer and shoved three fingers into the speedsters ass at once. Wally screamed with pain and pleasure as Connor continually fucked his hole. Once again he leaned over the boy and without warning stuck his cock in the betas ass " good boy, you like this don't you?" Connor seductively said. Wally pushed the alpha onto the ground before riding his cock " oh yes I love it please give me more alpha" wally moaned before they both came.

---------------------------------------------

Artemis typed up the last few words to her fanfiction and squealed with delight " hey arty what you doing?" The archer freaked as wally came up behind her and started reading the screen "'oh yeas I love it please give me more alpha' Artemis what the hell is this!" He screamed as Artemis through the laptop in his face .

----------------a-few-minutes-later-------

"This is actually really hot" wally whispered "so you like it?" Artemis asked.