What If

*NAMES AND PLACES ARE FICTION*

*THE STORY IS TRUE*

You can call me Blue and this is my story. I live in a place called IceHurst. I'm a girl with long brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm 13 years old and live with my Father. Tonight we are going on a plane to go back to our home country for summer break.

"Blue, I need to talk to you." My Father said unlocking the house door and walking in. He walks into my room and he looks like he's going to cry.

"Sweetheart I-I lost my job." He said sitting down on the bed next to me. "And this means when we go back, you'll have to stay there until I find a job."

He said the last bit and by than I was in tears.

"B-But what about my friends, Daddy I don't want to go back." I said crying. i cried for a bit than had to back my bag. Whilst packing my bag the phone went off.

"Hello....Yeah I'll get her for you." Said Dad into the phone. "Here Blue it's Ashley."

"Hi, Ashley." I said.

"Whats the matter?" She asked worried.

"D-Dad lost his job and I have to go back to WaterLake" I said.

"Wait a sec, I'll be right there." she said than 5 minutes later she was a my door.

"Hey, don't worry we will see each other again." She said hugging me.

"B-But I don't get to say goodbye to Bella, Kasey, Josh or Ben." I said. "And everyone else."

We hugged than and talked for a while. Than I had to go. A few days ago I went out with all my friends including Bella, Kasey, Josh and Ben but we didn't say goodbye to each other because we thought we were all going to see each other in a few months.

"Come on sweetheart, we have to go." Dad said as we boarded the plane. I sat on the plane for 14 hours regretting not saying goodbye. I wish I could have just stayed and see them one last time to say goodbye. Now how do I tell them I'm not coming back. I wonder what would have happened if only Dad didn't lose his job. What if i had seen my friends one last time and said goodbye. What if i had just not had to go back home.

"Daddy." I said to him. "I miss my friends."

//Two Years Later//

I'm now 15, I have made knew friends but i still want to go back to IceHurst. I still miss my friends. We call each other and talk but its not the same. My Dad still doesn't have a job.

"Daddy I miss IceHurst." I said whilst we were in the car driving to school.

"I know and I do too." He said. I've been saying that I miss IceHurst and my friends for the whole two years.

I just wish that i could see my friends. They were like family to me, more than my family is.