Him and Her 1

Chapter 1.

Lily was 14 years old, the age where everything was meant to be perfect. When everything was child like and fun, no worries, no feelings, no nothing. He was 16 years old, a major stoner and heading to the path of no GCSE's and no future career, just sponging off his mother and father. She was too naive to see where her life would change. 

May 2012: Today was the day Ollie decided to randomly bbm Lily. The conversation began how every normal conversation did, "hey x", "how are you?", "what you up too?xx". Lily's best friends father, who Lily admired, respected and loved had sadly passed away due to a motor bike accident whilst Lily was in Austria. Lily took comfort in talking to Ollie and letting her emotions run wild with him. For days and weeks they exchanged messages throughout the day and night, feelings grew between the two until one day Lily and Ollie met. They always saw eachother round school, but now they were officially meeting one on one for a date. They walked Lilys dog for hours, just talking away as if they'd known eachother for years. Ollie was so sweet and caring, he listened to her and admired her through his deep green eyes. 

Lilys feelings for Ollie grew and grew, she matured so much in the time they spent together until she lost a part of her innocents she could never regain. On the 31st of June 2012 Ollie and Lily were sat on Lilys bed play fighting, when all of a sudden "I really like you Lily, will you be my girlfriend?" Ollies lip trembled as though he expected Lily to laugh and reject the offer. Lily filled up with joy, "are you fucking kidding?! Of course I will!". Lily was so happy, Ollie was her first real boyfriend. After Ollie had asked the daring question they lay in bed, Ollie rolled over and slowly kissed Lily in a way he had never kissed her before. There were no words, just actions. Lily was so young and naive, all she ever wanted to do was please Ollie and do anything to make him stay, so she had sex with him. At the time Lily felt on top of the world, so what if she had lost her virginity at the young age of 14? She had a boyfriend, a sex life, and soon a habit she would not be able to kick so lightly. 

About a month after their first sexual encounter Lily was left home alone with Ollie. She was so excited for Ollie to come, the butterflies in her stomach fluttered with joy as he knocked on the door. She had curled her hair and put on all her makeup ready for what she thought would be a chilled movie night. Ollie entered her room with a smug look on his face, he put his musclular hand into the pocket of his denim jeans and pulled out a small ball of tin foil and sat on the chair by her desk. Without speaking a word Ollie turned on the light that balanced on her desk, pulled out his pouch of Amber Leaf tobacco and 3 rollie skins. He then eventually turned to Lily, "We always talked about smoking weed together, so nows our chance". Lily could always cope with peer pressure, she knew when to say no and she knew she was too young to be doing a drug which was classified as illegal...yet she couldn't say no to Ollie's sense of adventure and the maturity she had always craved. 

Chapter 2

Lily and Ollie sat on the small brick wall that surrounded Lilys garden and shared the freshly rolled joint. Lily had never smoked weed before, she had smoked cigarettes but the feeling she had from weed give her a buzz she would never forget. Once the joint was finished, both Lily and Ollie crawled up the stairs, giggling at absolutely nothing. They both climbed into bed and had sex. This type of sex was nothing they;d experienced together before. It was wild yet romantic, it had a sense of danger that Lily was forever to hold onto from that day. 

From that day forth Lily was hooked on the feelings, emotions and sense of power she gained from weed. She quickly located all the drug dealers within her local area and gained bonds with them so quickly that it was un-natural. She began to smoke weed whenever she had the money. Ollie would regularly supply her with free weed, it gave Lily a feeling she could never describe. After her 15th birthday everything had changed. She was no longer the innocent girl she once knew, she had left her group of average friends to join a more higher class group of girls who enjoyed the reckless behaviour that she did. Her and Ollies relationship began to crumble as soon as their 5 month anniversary hit. Lily was constantly going to parties, drinking excessive amounts of alcohol, and smoking both cigarettes and weed. 

When Lily and Ollie had broken up, they continued to be friends with benefits. They had sex up to 5 times a week, most of which were stoned sex sessions, until suddenly Ollie cut Lily out of his life. he ignored her, and whenever they spoke huge arguements would consume them. Lily got to the point where weed was no longer giving her the buzz she so desperately needed, weed made her feel numb and left her smoking the memories they had shared, she craved something bigger and better. Not everyone gets what they wish before, but she did...She was given MKat. Lily first tried Mkat in April 2013. She gained a whole new feeling that weed lacked. She felt amazing, and whenever she was wired she forgot about Ollie completely. Drugs and alcohol became Lilys pain relief. Everything she had lost she gained when doing what she knew was bad for her. her family life became increasingly hard, she got kicked out of her home for her reckless behaviour and change in personality and had to live with her grandma until her mother and father gained the strength to cope with her again. She felt empty and alone, yet the drugs gave her something to live for.