Why Not Me?

Hey everyone. This is a new book that I have actually been working on for a while. The title is still a work in progress so it might change, but for now I'm sticking with what I've got. If you can't tell from the picture, this story involves Tyler Johnson and the Tampa Bay Lightning.
The cover is a work in progress as well.
I'm including an intro below.

So to make everything work best for the storyline, I have adjusted the ages of some of the Lightning players. (Tyler Johnson is exactly 3 years younger in the story than he is in real life.)
________________________________

The year is 2010 and my dad was just named the GM of the Tampa Bay Lightning. My mom wanted to stay in Detroit so that my sisters could stay in their school, but seeing as I am a daddy's girl, I insisted on staying with my dad. I wanted to be just like him and work with a hockey team. I didn't care what job it was, I just wanted to be involved.

I should probably introduce myself. Hi everyone, I'm Danielle Yzerman, but everyone just calls me Dani. I am 14 years old and currently starting high school, so it just seemed fitting that I would move down to Tampa with my dad to start out fresh. After being bullied back home, I just needed to get away.

Did I mention that I am a competitive slope style skier with hopes and dreams of making it to the Olympics.

This is my story!
________________________________

Follow Dani as she discovers who she truly is and what makes her unique. Through struggles of illness and heartbreak, will she be able to achieve her dreams?

First chapter to be posted in the next week.