Chapter One

Ariana's POV~

"So Ari, if I can call you that?, how long have you and Ricky known each other?" The interviewer asked me.

"Well, our moms met in high school when my mom moved to Texas from Cuba. When they met they did EVERYTHING together, they were inseparable. They did everything together. So when they both got engaged they had their weddings back to back, Rickys mom and dad got married first then the day right after my mom and dad got married. That's how close they were. Our dad's hated how close they were lol, they barely ever left each others side, so for their honey moons our dads changed what our moms had planned and made them go to different places to get some alone time with their wife lol. So Ricky's mom and dad went to Porta Rico and my mom and dad went to Italy. When they both got married our moms were both pregnant with us so on their honey moon Ricky's mom gave  birth to him, on January 22 1999, then on January 23 1999 my mom gave birth to me. Our moms both were hoping to either to have girls or boys, but they were stuck with a girl and a boy. They wanted us to be best friends since they were. Which that's exactly what happened lol. But at first me and Ricky HATED each other, when we were both 4 that's when we got close, and started calling each other our best friend. The only reason we got close was bc my dad left my mom, they were having a screaming match and I couldn't handle it so I climbed out my window and sat on the back porch. Right next door was Ricky's house. His brothers and him were outside playing football, his brothers left him and went inside. I guess he could hear me crying bc he walked over to me and asked me what's wrong I told him everything that happened between my dad and I and my dad and mom. He just sat there with me and hugged me. And every since that day, we never wanted to leave each others side. We would kick and scream when ever our parents wanted to leave one another's house. We became best friends and I couldn't ask for a better one😊"