Begin the Sin

Adrien and Marinette have been pushed into a locker my someone unknown here's what happened

"Mari your um...can you stop moving your hips please..?"Adrien questioned
"Why I'm the one trying to get us out,"Marinette replied "because it's touching my um member.."Adrien said flushed and ass red as a tomato Marinette blushed going a bright red (there was a light in all lockers so they could see each other) "s-s-sorry" Marinette said just other a whisper yet she didn't stop moving her hips against his member "Mari!"Adrien shouted "do you really want me that bad?" Mari blushed unknown of what she should say.  Without realising she was in her underwear because Adrien was stripping her clothes of of her "Adrien what are you doing?!?" Marinette blushed seeing Adrien stood in his boxers on. Suddenly he reached in and passionately kissed Mari, Mari soon melted into his lips and kisses back soon they had stripped naked and Adrien was sucking her tits until they heard someone coming and had to put all of their clothes on before the locker was opened "I'll come to yours tonight miss Marinette " Adrien smirked and Mari blushed a dark red.

That's the first chapter hope you enjoyed and don't forget to leave suggestions for me to add to my story's.