Love Lies a Chris Brown Love Story

Hazel's Pov

I looked out the window regretting what I had done. Sleeping with a close friend of mine who was already in a relationship. I've always had feelings for him but I know he'd never feel the same. Just like he slept with me he slept with plenty of different women days before. I love him but seeing that he cheats on the girl he loves tells me that he'd do the same to me if I tried to be with him. It's easy to make these goals in my mind but when it comes time to face it I can't help but fall each time. Even when I remind myself I do it anyway. He's my drug and rehab can't conquer my addiction.

"You up?"I heard Chris say in a husky and raspy voice. My heart rate increased and I breathed in a bit.

"Y-Yeah I'm up." I said as I sat up pulling the covers with me covering my chest

He sat up with me and stared at me making me look down. I felt uncomfortable and doubted he had enjoyed what we had done. I felt him lift my face up with his pointing finger and thumb. He stared into my eyes and leaned in I leaned in and our lips connected we kissed slowly and everything felt so right like we were together even though I know this wasn't the case I was just another girl that was lucky enough to be his best friend at that.

We pulled away breathless but he continued to stare at me. His brows furrowed and he grabbed my hand and kissed it softly.

"You okay?" he asked

I nodded I jumped to the ringing of his phone and he chuckled lightly. He scooted to the other side of the bed and grabbed it off the nightstand answering it.

"Hello?...Okay...I will babe...love you too" he smiled widely. My heart broke into pieces after hearing that. He didn't even care that I was right here.

"I gotta go" he said as he got out the bed going to the bathroom.

About 15 minutes later I heard the shower turn off and I was in a long Tee-shirt waiting so I could walk him out.I took some of my hair that stayed in my shirt once I put it on. I pulled my long mane to the side and sighed as I closed my eyes.

"Alright I'm out" I opened my eyes and stood up pulling my shirt down. I looked up and his eyes scanned my body I mentally rolled my eyes. I walked pass him and out the room turning left and walking downstairs with him behind me. I opened the door once I got there and pushed some hair behind my ear. I looked at him and he stared at me again he leaned in and kissed me passionately I kissed back and he hugged my waist tightly. I pulled away and blushed. "I love you" my eyes widened and I nodded. He smiled kissed my cheek and walked out I watched him get in his car and pull off before closing and locking the door. I growled angrily sliding down the door kicking my feet. I'm not supposed to believe his love lies but I can't help it I think I'm falling in love already.

Should I continue?