how to be a thug

“How could you not tell me you were a thug, Cameron? I thought these past two weeks meant something to you!!!!!”

Cameron gave me a pleading look. “They do, but I just didn’t want you to know about my gang lyf ok. It’s something I like to keep a secret so my gang doesn’t get mad at me u understand me rite???? i’m so sorry i hurt u Jordy plz 4give me i w ill love u 5ever.”

I shrugged. “Ok fine i’ll forgive u but only if u let me join ur gang. i need some bling in my life ok!!!!”

He let out a deep, angry, sexy sigh. “Fine, but there’s something u need to know about my gang.”

“What?” i asked, liking the dangerous edge to his voice. It turned me on!!!!!

“Well… they’re all vampires. Like Edward Cullen vampires.”

“Damn that’s hot u got some competition cammy!”

***

“Hi,” breathed some turdy person named ivey aka the gang leader (according to Cameron). I’d steal the position from her – I was sure of it. Being in charge of hot vampires was what i needed to happen. it would be swaggie and we all know i have swag xoxo

Ivey looked ratchet but i guess that’s because she’s a turd. next to her, rolling around in a sea of cash was a blond girl named casey and then there was an indian who had swag  named tara!!!

“tara i like u.”

“ur dumb.” she was so mean 2 me!!!!

“wow ok ivey ily instead tara is ratchet.”

Ivey gave me a smile and then handed me a wad of drugs. “here take my marijuana as a token of my love.”

Jordan turned to Cameron. “fuck u cammy i got my weed!!!”

Cameron started to cry, and daven showed up and comforted him until she realized he was weedless. she only wanted weed.

“gtfo i don’t need someone who won’t give me weed.”

Cameron cried some more and then he ran away.

then two girls showed up a girl named alyssa and a girl named mar and they both smoked my pot even tho i told them not to and we all became best friends!!!!

another girl game along her name is farah and she had swag but she brough cocaine to the party so we kicked her out bc ew who needs cocaine when u got marijuana??????? she came back tho and so ivey said she can stay with us and we all partied for hours.

cammy came back but i threw some cow shit at him.

“ilu guys best gang eva!!!!!” i shouted i finally found where i belong.

---

hay guyzzzz here's mah one-shot xoxoxoxoxoXOXOXO

tell me what u think!!!!1111!