Is this love? Part 1

This is a love story about a boy and a girl. The boys name is Isaac. The girls name is Neomi

Neomi was driving to the barn. To go ride her horse. Waiting at a red light looking at her phone waiting. *THUMP* she looks over only to see a boys face sliding down her car window. She hurried and opened the door. He automatically starts apologizing. She tells him it's fine and walks closer to the side of her car. He was riding a bike so the tire made a big gash on the side of her car. He told her he would pay for the costs. As she didn't have much money she knew it would be rude to say yes. But she did either way. They gave each other their phone numbers quickly as the light would soon turn. She ran back to her car saying she would text him later. He slightly smirked at her as she walked off. As he rode off he waved to her biking the wrong way. As soon at the light goes he realized and had to go back. As he crossed the street to go to work. He waved to her as she drove off. She waved back. She didn't know what to think of him  As he just gashed the side of her car. She knew he didn't mean to so it was okay.*later on after she's done at the barn and is laying in bed at home* she looked at the time. It was 3 am and she had collage classes in the morning. She laid down for an hour and couldn't fall asleep. As she sat up she realized she never texted nor called the guy that drove into the side of her car with his bike. So she thought since she could. She would grab her phone and text him number "Hey, this is the girl who's car you ran into... I know you may not be up but I can't sleep so I thought I should text you. We never shared our names so I'll start first. Hello my Names Neomi" she sat her phone down for a few minutes then heard a buzz she hurried and picked her phone up. It was him "Hey! Yeah.. sorry about that! I'm Isaac. I've always liked the name Neomi. Never met anyone who had the name though." *Her eyed lit up as she wondered why he was still up*

*to be continued*