Section One- Female Royalty

QUEENS AND PRINCESSES

Cliffrose (Queen) (several hundred years before the war)

Long before Amulet or Queen Para's generation, there were many kings, queens, Prince's, and Princesses before the ones today. During the war, Queen Cliffrose was the one who had to declare war against the unknown species, the ones who wanted to take over their land.

Cliffrose was already in her hundreds when the Bloodmoon War started, and towards the end of the battle, eventually died unexpectedly. It wasn't old age or any 'physical' wounds, but to this day, no one knows how she truly died, they say only her lost daughter knows the answer.

In her childhood, Cliffrose had always wanted to become queen, despite not knowing she would have to duel her mother to the death for it. Once she figured out at the age of 7, she set up an elaborate trap to kill her mother. It failed many times but Rose was never caught.

She eventually gave up on trying to end her mother's life, but several years later, she becomes Queen anyway without even having to duel as her mother sadly went missing years later.

Solstice (Princess) (Several years AFTER the war)

Solstice was the grandchild of Cliffrose. Solstice was like the daughter she never had as she never mated. Solstice loved her grandmother up until the day she finally died. Solstice was heartbroken, Cliffrose was the only family she had left, as her mother and father were both killed in the war.

Solstice decided not to become queen but instead wanting to start a family. She succeeded and gave birth to two daughters. After doing so, a few years later, Solstice turned up missing. Her mate and children were devastated and were asked to live in the palace by the queen.

They politely declined and continued living in the village. Solstice was sadly never found and is either thought to be dead, hidden, kidnapped, or living in secret as lots of others believe she had Enchanters Magic.

Borealis (Princess) (One hundred years before Amulet's generation)

Borealis was the daughter to past Queen Jade and sister to Star and Para. Borealis was the youngest sister to Para and Star and the favorite of Queen Jade. Jade had a special love for Borealis as she reminded her the most of her long lost sister. Jade payed the most attention to Borealis and mostly blew off Para and Star.

Zodiac payed more attention to their unappreciated daughters. Due to the attention hogging, the two sisters grew to loath and hate their younger sister. They often beat her up and called her names.

Sadly, Jade was completely unaware. Borealis hid her cuts and wounds from her mother and stayed away from the other two, requesting to have her own room instead of sharing with her sisters.

Borealis eventually moved out of the Red Valley and now lives on the Spiral Islands.

Zephyra  (Unborn Princess) (Amulet's generation)

Zephyra is the unborn child of King Zodiac and Queen Para. Para is only a few months pregnant and will have Zephyra soon. Will be updated once she's born.

Snowfire  (Princess) (Amulet's generation)

Snowfire is the adopted child of Zodiac and Para. She was treated badly so the king and Queens offered to adopt her. They soon fell in love with her, however. But soon, Halfmoon was born and she started treating her badly; pulling her fur, calling her names, and just being plain rude.

Snowfire hides herself away in her own little room and often cries to herself, wishing she could go back to her abusive home than live here with Halfmoon. Soon, Halfmoon was banished to Emerald Island and now lives alone. Snowfire is happy again living with her adoptive family and doesn't miss Halfmoon even a little.

She does have nightmares and dreams about Halfmoon aswell, some are good, like Halfmoon treating her differently. Others aren't so good, her closed to being killed by her and finally jolting awake before she could be stabbed. She still has nightmares.

Halfmoon  (Princess) (Amulet's generation)

Princess Halfmoon is young but incredibly rude to everyone. She picks on her adopted younger sister and sometimes her parents wish she hadn't been born.

Snowfire was the one she picked on the most, being the butt of all her jokes.

Halfmoon was soon banished from Red Valley and sent to the Emerald Island. No one knows what she really does, there in isolation.

Some think she's dead, having been killed by the previously banished, or starved to death, or died from the cold. No one TRULY knows.

Para (Current Queen) (Amulet's generation)

Queen Para is kind and generous, being the Queen of her kingdom. She's calm in stressful situations and loves her mate. She's currently pregnant with her third daughter, Zephyra. While she's pregnant, Zodiac is taking over three kingdom for a majority of the time.