Shattered

Leo POV

I'm so happy!

Not fake happy, but truly happy.

We weren't able to defeat Gaea, but we were able to put her back in her slumber with the help off Hypnos and life was actually good.

Wow, in all honestly I didn't think I would ever be able to say that.

After the war each of the main gods had to give each of the seven (+Nico and Reyna ) a gift of some sorts and Hades gave me one full day with my mother.

She explained how it wasn't my fault and I know people have been telling me this for years, but hearing it come from her mouth just made me feel better. She also assured that once it's my time to you know... kick the bucket that she'll be there waiting and my heart still yearns for her, but knowing that I'll see her again and that she's not mad at me helps an awful lot.

I walked happily over to the Hephaestus cabin to get cleaned up before I was going to see my wonderful girlfriend Calypso!

Yup mark this in your history books kids super hot mcshizzlen is off the market.

I love Calypso I really so it's just weird having a girlfriend. Even saying the word girlfriend is weird like the words don't fit in my mouth properly...

I shrugged it off and hit the showers. I got dressed in my regular white shirt jeans and suspenders and started to walk to the little cabin I made her right next to the Hephaestus one. It was truly fit for a goddess... literaly.

I chuckled to myself as I headed to the door, but then I remembered that I had to remind Seth (my brother) that it was his turn to do cabin inspections.

I knocked quietly on his door and it creaked open. I saw two pairs of clothes scattered in the floor and two people cuddled up to each other in bed. Well this is awkward.

I decided to come back later when suddenly the girl shifted under the blanket so I could see her face. Her eyes widened as she saw me "Leo it's not what it looks like, well it is, but let me explain..."

I couldn't even handle this right now. I walked out of the room with tears slipping down my face.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter,

VOTE!COMMENT!READ!SHARE!