Passing Time

"Zero", Kaname whispered. Zero turned around to face the man in his bed.

"What?", Zero asked staring into wine eyes.

"Stay here with me", Kaname hummed pulling the silver head to him. Zero sighed while he relaxed in Kaname's arms.

"No.", Zero said touching the side of Kaname's face.

"Why?", Kaname asked turning over onto Zero. Zero stared up at the handsome face.

"Because you're a dream", Zero whispered just as the handsome being dissolved while the sound of an alarm blaring increased. Zero sat up in his bed with a groan. He threw his legs off the side of the bed, allowing the sense of awareness to clear his drowsy head. Stiff muscles ached when Zero stood up to shut the alarm clock off. Legs shuffled to a bathroom and feet hit the cold tile floor.

Pale hands reached over to turn on the faucet, allowing cold water to run. Hands cupped up cold water and splashed against Zero's drowsy face. He hung his head over the sink as his hands clung to the cool metal.

"Why", Zero whispered before looking to the mirror to see emotionless lilac eyes staring back him. His blood ran cold to see such a face, and he died more inside remembering it was his face.

Images flooded into his brain, remembering the night he drained his brother, losing the only family he had left. Zero's legs shook, then gave up on holding his weight. Zero hit the ground hard but felt no pain. The silver head laid on the bathroom tile floor, listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

"You're pathetic", He thought to himself over and over again. After an hour of laying on the floor, he finally decides to get up. His muscles froze from the freezing tile, but he ignored the pain and continued moving.

Zero turned on the warm water to his shower, shed of his clothes, and climbed in. The water ran down his cold bareback, melting icy muscles. In and out, Zero breathe, going over in his brain of the next memory, when Yuuki Kuran, formerly known as Yuuki Cross, his best friend, left the school with her fiance. Leaving Zero behind.

Zero lifted his face up to the shower head, allowing the water to spill on his face, but slowly the water became droplets of blood. Zero panicked and threw himself away from the shower head, hitting the back wall hard. Then suddenly the blood was water again, but Zero's heart pumped adrenaline throughout his body.The night of Yuuki's death spotted his sight.

----

Her body laid limp in the middle of the floor, sitting in a puddle of blood. Kaname Kuran, the girl's fiance, stood over her with blood dripping from his mouth, and red glowing eyes replaced his natural wine eyes. Zero lifted the silver gun he called Bloody Rose and aimed it at the Pureblood Vampire's heart. Kaname gave a look at the body of the one he loved, and tears streaked down his expressionless cold face.

"Do it", Kaname murmured to Zero as he opened his arms. Zero took the shot without hesitating, and the chestnut haired male fell back while his own warm blood spilled out from his body.

-----

Zero climbed out of the shower, turning it off in the process. Zero trembled remembering what he had done, but he moved to the door without speaking and swung it open. Cold air hit Zero's wet body though the male ignored it and continued to move to his drawer. He pulled out an outfit and quickly became dressed.

"Why did you do it", Zero thought to himself while staring at the broken hearted man staring back at him in the mirror, but the expression dissolved as dead eyes took it's place. "Because no one else would have.", Zero spoke out loud before moving on. He ate nothing, like usual, and instead left to the place he went every single day of his life.

Passing TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara