{Intro}

Now, before I begin... I would like to thank @whyyoudodis_x for inspiring me to do a DBD Story! (Really, the story is good... Go check it out if you haven't read it. You can type the user and find it there!) I also don't take any credit in the making of DBD. 

Before ya ask ANY questions, I'll try and answer 'em for ya.

Q: Does this mean that Zres, Ashlie, and the rest are in there too?

A: Yes, but I'll be adding a few of my characters in instead of saying that I "plagiarized" off of @whyyoudodis_x ('s) FF. (I didn't plagiarize, if I did wouldn't it look the same but I just changed all of the lettering to make it look like mine perhaps? A.K.A Copying and Pasting? 😑)

Q: Chapters...

A: I'll try and type up the Chapters when I have enough time... 7 hours of said day in the morning, I won't be able, because I'll be in school (sucks to be me). I'll possibly work on my other stories I'm trying to finish (but will probably never happen). Bare with me here, I don't have 80 billion arms...

Q: What about you being tagged on something (questions and stuff)?

A: I'm not that popular on here... Considering I only have 2 followers (my life in a bottle) :'D.

(I believe this is all of the questions I conjured up in my mind of what you would say. If I missed anything, I'll answer ya.)