Hermione Granger Loves Severus Snape Part 5

One day after lunch in the Great Hall Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley were walking to Potions with Professor Severus Snape and once they got there they were talking and Hermione asked"what do you think we are going to make today" and that had got the attention of their Potion Master and so Harry,Hermione and Ronald sat down at their desk and then the bell rang and all of the 7th year Gyriffindors came and sat down and so when the bell rang for class to start and Professor Severus Snape said "we are going to be brewing the love potion and, I already have a sample and I want to have one of you smell it" then Hermione raised her hand and said "Professor I would like to smell it". Then professor Severus Snape said "alright Miss Granger you may come up and smell the sample." Once Hermione got up to the stand Professor Snape whispered in her ear and said "meet me in my office after dinner" and Hermione said "yes sir" blushing. Then after dinner Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter were walking to their common room when Hermione said "I have to go to the bathroom, I will see you guys in the morning at breakfast in the Great Hall" then Hermione ran to the bathroom and instead of going to the bathroom she went to Professor Snapes private room and knocked on his door and he answered and he was so happy to see her, he guestured for her to come in and once Hermione got inside she saw Snape come really close to her and they started to kiss and then someone knocked on the door and Snape told Hermione to go and hide in his room and be really quiet and once she got into his room he opened the door and Albus Dumbledore was there and he asked "why whee you not at dinner Severus" and Severus said "oh I was not feeling very good so I decided to just skip dinner headmaster" oh I hope you have nothing to serious" said Albus " I promise to be at breakfast tomorrow headmaster" said Severus and Albus said okay Severus 

Once Albus left Severus's office he ran to his bedroom and found Hermione on his bed, so he ran over to her and they started to kiss again and then at one o clock in the morning Hermione was still with Severus, but she didn't care because she didn't have classes because it was Saturday so she layer back down on the bed and kissed Severus on the lips and once she got like two inches away she suddenly felt a cold hand on her back, but her eyes were closed so didn't know who was touching her so she opened her eyes and say that Severus had his eyes open so once she was laying down they started to kiss really passionately and then Severus pulled himself on top of Hermione and was kissing her and then he went down to her neck and then he went down to her chest and then he went to her stomach and then he went back to her lips and then when he looked up at the clock it said twelve o clock and so he rolled off of Hermione and Severus asked "are you hungry sweetheart" then Hermione said "no thank you" so then she said "but I do have to take a relaxing bath" and Severus asked "can I join you" and Hermione said "sure I would not mind one bit if you joined me" so Severus got up and took Hermione's hand and they both walked to the bathroom and turned on the tap and once the tub was filled they both got in and when Hermione was getting in Severus pulled her into his lap so that she was sitting on his lap and he started to put kisses down and up her neck, but then Hermione turned around and faced Severus and asked "honey weren't you expected to be in the Great Hall for breakfast today" asked Hermione and Severus said "I will just tell Albus that I stayed up really late and I just woke up at like noon so I didn't come down for breakfast or lunch, but I will be in the Great Hall for dinner" and Hermione said "okay then we could come back here after dinner" and then Severus asked "what if somebody sees us down here together" and then Severus added "don't worry Honey we will say that I found you in the library after hours and so I gave you detention" and then Hermione said "okay" and then looked at the clock and reposed that in about twenty minutes dinner would start soon and she also knew that Harry and Ron would come look for her if she was not in the Great Hall for dinner so she said "Sev, Honey we need to get to the Great Hall so that........ we wont be late for dinner and so that nobody comes to look for us" and then Severus asked "Herm what were you really going to say" and Hermione instead of answering his question she just sat up on the bed and then leaned over and started to kiss Severus and then she got up and walked to the door and Hermione was stopped by Severus and she said "Sev we have to go to go and eat " and then Severus said "Herm will you come back here after you get done eatting......please there will be a surprise here waiting for you" and Hermione said "Sev do you really think that I would miss spending the night with you" and then Severus said "no I know you will come back" and then Hermione left and ran to the Great Hall and once she got there Snape was just arriving as well. Later once Dumbledore got done with his speech Hermione was wafting her food so fast that Harry waked "Hermione are you ok" and Hermione said "Yah I'm fine its just that I have detention after dinner" and when Hermione looked up she could not see Severus at all so she excused herself and went to Severus's private room and she didn't even knock and then when she closed the door Severus came out with a box and when he got really close to Hermione he then bent down and held out the box and Severus asked "Herm will you marry me tomorrow.......please......please" and Hermione all she could say was "YES!!!!Yes my Sev I will marry you!!!" and Severus was so happy that he started to kiss Hermione so much then Hermione asked "but, Sev what are we going to do when we are not in school tomorrow" then Severus said "don't worry I will go and talk to Albus tomorrow and...." then came a knock at Severus's door and Severus told Hermione to "sit" and works and then he answered the door and guess who was there....Albus Dumbledore and Severus motioned him to come in and so Albus did and then Albus said "Miss Granger what are you doing here" and before Hermione could answer Severus said "Headmaster I.....we need to talk to you about that" and then Albus said "very well what is it" and so Severus walked over so that he was behind Hermione and grabbed her hand and then said "Headmaster, Hermione and I are in love and I just asked her to marry me before you just showed up" and then Severus bent over Hermione and started to kiss her right in front of Albus Dumbledore and then Hermione broke off the kiss because she didn't want Severus to get fired for dating a student and they both stared at Albus for his response and all Albus said was "Severus why did you wait so long to ask Miss Granger to marry you when you know that she loves you so much" and then.....