Hermione Granger Loves Severus Snape Part 6

......Albus said "I mean Miss Snape" but then Hermione said "actually headmaster I am going to be known as Miss Severus Snape" and then she looked up at Severus and then Severus said "Hermione are you sure sweetheart" and Hermione said "yes Sev I am sure!" and then Albus asked "so when and where are you two going to get married" and Severus said"tomorrow" and then Hermione added "we are going to get married right here in Hogwarts and on the Quidditch field" and they thought that Albus was going to jump out of hos uniform and then Albus said "Severus and Hermione I shall let you both know how happy I am for you to and let you both know how happy I am for you two and that I am going to send letters to every one in the school about your wedding" then all of a sudden Hermione was so happy that she ran to Albus and then looked at Severus and ran to him and started to kiss her Severus so much that Albus said "well I see that you two are so happy that I shall leave you to alone" and then he was gone and Severus picked Hermione up by the waist and carried her to his bedroom and payed her on his bed and said "I love you my know it all" and Hermione said "I love you as well my greasy git" and they started to kiss and then Severus said that it was time for us to go and get some breakfast and then he gave her a ring and said "will you wear this until our wedding ceremony" and Hermione said "yes" and she let Severus put the ring on her marriage finger and they walked out of his room and they walked to the Great Hall with Severus holding Hermione's hand in his and they both walked past the students table and walked up to the staff table and Hermione sat next to Severus and when No one was watching them, they kissed each other and then the owls came and each and every owl had an invitation for Hermione and Severus's wedding which is going to take place after dinner and for their honeymoon they decided to stay at the castle in Severus's private room and they would move all of Hermione's stuff to his private rooms so that she could just stay there and she would help Severus teach all of his classes because the policy is that if a student and get married you have to teach a specific class and she was so happy because she would get to see him every minute of every day. 

Then dinner came and Hermione and Severus hurried to eat so that they could get ready for them to bound their souls together then once Severus and Hermione where done eatting they went to the Dungeons and Severus locked the door behind him and he started to kiss Hermione so much that she had to get some air and then they heard a knock on the door and it was Albus Dumbledore and he said "okay you two love birds its time for you two to part so that we can get this wedding going and so that you two don't have to wait so long" and so Severus told Hermione to walk fast so that he didn't have to wait so long and Hermione agreed and they both left and Severus had to get to the field and Hermione had to get to the entrance and Albus, himself was the one who was going to walk Hermione down the aisle......