Preface

TERMS

This book is written in a simplified format of a screenplay. The following are certain words used specifically in a screenplay that will appear in the book.

INT - internal setting

EXT – external setting

DAY, NIGHT, MEANWHILE, LATER, CONTINUOUS – description of the scene under setting

O.S. – a dialogue that is off-camera but on-scene

CONT'D – a continued dialogue by the same character that has been interrupted by an action

As you may have realized if you have learned screenplay writing beforehand, there are more to the list than the above-mentioned. Considering the fact that this is a fanfiction, I will not include the proper FADE IN and DISSOLVE techniques. I simply find it easier to write a screenplay as compared to a narrative and descriptive writing. Enjoy.

CHARACTERS

LUKE HEMMINGS, 18 - dedicated gamer, somewhat in between a nerd and a jock

ASHTON IRWIN, 18 – regular gamer, bubbly, optimistic, student librarian

CALUM HOOD, 18 – regular gamer, social butterfly, one of the "cool kids"

MICHAEL CLIFFORD, 18 – intense gamer, relentless yet sloppy, snobbish

AUTHOR'S VERY IMPORTANT NOTE

The little notes that I make in between a character's name and their dialogues are no different than the longer narrations that I write in between two whole dialogues. These notes that point out certain actions or expressions are necessary in helping you understand how I envision this whole story would flow. In other words, you would most likely see it the way that I see it.

EXTRAS

For the full experience, do have your background in white and the font in Courier. You can have the font in Times New Roman, too, if Courier is a little too eye-straining for some that I know. Decrease the size of your font to the least as well. This is to ensure that you would see the script the exact way that I would like for you to see it. However, it is entirely your choice! Enjoy. :-)