fire days

There were two brothers that were born the same time and they looked the same had the same taste same eye color same hair color everything of the two brothers were absolutely the same.
They were like the bestest friends of all Time, they would go at the park together, eat icecream together and go shopping at the mall together they just do always everything together.
When they turn eleven years old the mom of the two boys went an bring them to school but were's the school OMG BOYS GET OUT OF THE CAR FAST why! JUST RUN THE SHCOOL IS ON FIRE the boys were so lidaraly afraid they ran as fast as they could!
BOOM POW POW SSHHHHHH BIG EXPLOSION,the only survivors were the two brothers.
Looks like they had the real power to survive they ran at there home and told there dad they went at ten fire and the dad said omg call the police NOW.
The next day at morning the boys woke up and were both really warm they went in the bathroom and look in the mirror omg bro were on fire lidaraly on fire omg omg DAD HELP so there dad went in the bathroom and said omg boys, be care full.
5 Minutes later the dad came back whit a bucket full of water, he came to go in the bathroom but the door was locked he said Boys are guys ok I have a bucket full of water here come out please I don't want anything bad to happen, NO dad we don't want to kill you by accident there dad said it's ok come out, ok dad the two boys said.
Oh no Sssshhhh no more house it cot on fire 😢 what next the trump tower yeah that's it bro we need to watch are selfs because we might end up in prison or something like that.
So today they are 22 they both have a girlfriend that her name is Nancy and on of the brother lives at Punta Cana and the other brother lives in Montreal. 6 years later the 2 brothers were going in England to marry there girlfriend, the 2 brothers saw each other at the marriage so they did it one after another the marriage.
The 2 brothers went at the rest room and started talking about their powers...
Well you must know what happend it's pretty bad they used their power and It turned really wrong the 2 fire brothers turned into THE EVIL FIRE BROS they burned the all planet and the the UNIVERS!!!
The 2 evil fire bros continued their lives together and kept doing evil stuff whit their fire power!

THE END
Hey I really hope you enjoyed the story thanks for reading 😎