zero.

s u m m a r y
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

After a childhood filled with the aspiration to find a love like her grandparents. College junior Annie believes she'll end up with a ring by spring. But there's one problem unlike her soon to be engaged friends, Annie's favor in the love department is at an all-time low. Trying to find the time to photograph her university's basketball team, chase after a seemingly fanciful love life, and to impress her professor for an internship would make any college student start to feel the pressure. But not Annie. Well, it was Annie until a certain nettlesome basketball player crosses her up.

a u t h o r s  n o t e
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Another new story. I have a bunch of unfinished works.Trust me. I know. Yet, I have another idea. My goal is to try and finish GGS within the next month, but I'm certain that's not going to be the case. Haha.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

written with eloquennce
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

sporadic
(one or two chapter)
updates
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Sparklingawintage © 2017. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.