Chapter 1

John squirmed in the backseat of his best friend's older brothers truck. Said best friend was next to him, watching him with a raised eyebrow.

"Dude, you okay?" John nodded and stopped, pressing his thighs together. Dave shook his head.

"Hey Bro, when are we stopping?" Bro didn't say anything, and focused on the road. Dave's brother Dirk sat next to Bro in the front passenger seat. He tapped Dirk's shoulder and he took out his earbud.

"Yeah?"

"When are we stopping?" Dirk looked at the time.

"Two more hours till we get to the motel. Why?"

"John's gotta piss." John's face turned red with embarrassment. Dirk snorted.

"We can stop here." John shook his head.

"Dude, sick, I'm not gonna let my best friend piss off the side of the road. That's sick, plus I don't think his dad would be to happy if someone ended up taking a picture of his sixteen year old son's weiner." Dirk sighed.

"Then I guess he'll have to wait a couple hours, won't he?" Dirk turned back around and put his earbud back in. John grumbled and Dave turned pink with slight frustration. He knew Dirk was only making John hold off because of Dave. Ever since Dave was thirteen, Dirk had known everything about him. Eventually got things out of him. Things like his favourite kink, and his crush. Omorashi, and John Egbert. Two very taboo things. So Dirk opened a bottle of water and handed it to John every half hour, watching as John guzzled it in the texas heat. Actually, there it was, he opened another.

"Yo John, thirsty?" In reality, Dirk had nice intentions for Dave. he didn't know though, that just watching John squirm and continue to drink, just watching him fill a full bladder, and just watching as John whined made him blush. Not only did it make him blush, but it made him hard. The anticipation was killing him, he couldn't wait any longer. He supposed, John couldn't either. They were anticipating the same thing. John's relief. Dave crossed his legs, looking like the fine ass woman he was. He didn't need a man in his life. No man, other than John. He could live with that. He could live with Bro and Mom and John's dad dying so he could spend eternity with him. Hell, maybe they'd die too and live as ghosts. Or, gods or some shit. He sighed and tapped at the window sill. John squirmed and whined, nodding and taking the water bottle he was offered. He drunk it slower then he had the rest, putting the now half full bottle in the cup holder. Dave looked at him, watching as he gently rubbed his belly. John wasn't fat, he never was, but with all the water he had consumed, he was very bloated. A small bit of skin even poked from under his already too-tight shirt. Dave licked his lips as they hit a bump in the road, John squeaking and trying to close his legs tighter. Bro looked back at the two for a second.

"Are you okay John." It wasn't a question. It was a command for an answer.

"Y-Yes Mr. Strider." Bro nodded and kept his eyes on the road.

John knew what the Striders were up too. At least, he thought he did. He thought they wanted to embarrass him, prank him the Strider way. That was kind of right. Dave wanted to see John embarrassed, and Dirk was definitely only doing this for his lil' bro, and somewhat for his own enjoyment. John groaned lightly as he tried to will the pressing pain of a full bladder away. Finally, Bro stopped the car, pulling into a motel parking lot. It was already dark by this time. John sighed, the happiness making him almost bounce to get out of the car. All four boys got out, and Dave held John's hand. Ironically, of course. The four walked in, Bro paying for a two bed motel room. John smiled and almost ran into the bathroom, at least, he was going to before Dirk flash stepped in first. He could already hear the shower water starting. He whined and looked at Dave. Bro shook his head and began changing into a swimsuit.

"I'm going to the hot tub. Don't wait up." And with that, Bro left. Dave smirked a bit as he shut the door and locked it, walking back to the bed him and John were going to share. John stayed standing, squirming a bit.

"Hey, John?"

"Y-yeah Dave?" Tears of frustration and embarrassment welled up at John's eyes as Dave patted his lap. John took the memo and sat on it princess style.

"John, I need to see your whole face. You got shit in your hair." John took in a deep and shaky breath as he spread his legs and faced Dave fully. Dave thread a head through John's hair, spreading his fingers to feel it around them. John whined again, and looked at Dave's shades. Dave dimmed the lights in the room to be almost to nothing before taking off his shades. John pushed his forehead against Dave's as Dave rubbed his back.

"Dirk'll only take an hour or so." John sobbed once, the tears falling down his face as Dave moved his hands to undo John's pants.

"I bet it hurts bein' restrained, huh?" John nodded lightly, as Dave helped pull off his jeans and boxers. Dave did the same to his own pants and sighed, leaning his head back slightly as John watched.

"See? There's nothing to be embarrassed about, you're not the only one." John hadn't even realized he had popped a boner, but he supposed it came with the full bladder. Dave rubbed John's belly as the tears stopped falling. One hand rubbed his belly while the other wiped away the current tears.

"We can take a shower when Dirk is done."

"You don't want me to.... Do you?" John looked at him, blush apparent on his face. Dave rubbed then pressed into John's underbelly area, getting a squeaky moan in return.

"Yeah. I do." He smiled a bit and pressed harded. John couldn't take it. He had been waiting so long, and now he had approval to do it.

"O-On you?" He moaned again when Dave nodded and stroked his cock. It was too much. It was all too much, and the boy started. It started as a little bit, but it soon became more, and more, soaking Dave's shirt, Dave, and the bed underneath them. John whined and sighed a bit, squirming at the over sensitivity as Dave continued to stroke him. Daves smile turned into a grin as John slowly stopped, now huffing slightly. His erection, never went down and it twitched as Dave stroked him harder.

"You gonna cum for me?" John rolled his hips a bit and moaned, putting his hands on Dave's shoulders. He moaned as Dave stroked him to his climax, cumming on Dave's chest. He huffed and leaned forward on Dave, Dave rubbing his back gently. The bathroom door swung open.

"Bathroom's open." John groaned and Dave chuckled. 

Words:1175

I hope you guys enjoyed my story

Dave x Johnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें