Kidnapped without a reason

Ok so before I tell you how I got kidnapped let me tell you how my day and started, and who I am.

My name is Sara miller, I have two younger brothers and live with my mom and my dad in a nice home in a nice neighborhood. My day started off normal. It was a Monday soI took 10min. To get out of bed and went to bathroom to start my morning routine. I washed my face did my hair and makeup and brushed my teeth. I walked past my parents room and they were both still asleep. So I headed downstairs to make a lunch and breakfast. I just about to start eating when I heard voices coming outside. So I walked over to the window(first mistake). When I looked outside I saw two guys dressed in all black they were pointing at my house but didn't see me. So I went upstairs to tell my parents( second mistake) they told me to calm down and my dad went and looked out their bedroom window and they were gone, so I went back downstairs to finish eating.........but when i got down there the door had been kicked in. I was about to scream when I felt a hand and rag go to her mouth. I felt tired and passed out.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
When I woke up I was In a room that I didn't recognize. To make it worse everything was pink, from the carpet to the ceiling. Who does that?!? I walked to door to my surprise it was open so I walked down the stairs and started looking around, I have to say this place was beautiful. A huge chefs kitchen walk out porch that led to a deck. It even had a pool! I suddenly felt a hand around my mouth again. I heard someone ask "what do you think your doing princess?" I tried to respond but the hand was still around my mouth. "Oh yah sorry!" The hand came off my mouth and spun me around. Standing in front of me was a boy about my age 17 or 18. " um......hello?" The boy said I asked "what are you doing?" "Oh yah, sorry, I was just looking around and I have a question...." I started screaming " who are you and why am I here are you out of your Mind!" I felt the hand around my mouth again. "Whooaa there princess calm down I'm not going to hurt you, and I can't tell you my real name so call my jack." Just then another guy walked in holding a gun! I screamed and fell down (I am deathly afraid of guns, even the fake ones). Jack instantly bent down to help my up" calm down Connor your scaring her and everything fine....Sara why are you crying?!?" I started feeling light headed and fell over again. Jack bent down and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the couch, Connor followed behind us. (I was still sobbing) jack bent in front of me "what's wrong Sara?" I could barley choke out that I was deadly afraid of guns before I fell forward onto jack. He picked me up and placed me on his lapped and rubbed my back saying " it's ok Connor will go put the gun away, everything is going to be ok" I let him hold me even though I didn't trust him or Connor but I felt safer in his arms.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""