One Night Love (OS)

TITLE: "ONE NIGHT LOVE"

It's nearly 10 PM of night time. The dogs are barking, roads are empty, only signal light is on, silence is spread everywhere. Suddenly an Auto came then a girl wearing Burka with veil step out of it and goes inside a railway station after paying the bill to Auto driver then call someone.

Girl: Yup I reach waiting for you inside the station please come soon.

Saying this she moves inside the station. After her arrival a bike in full speed came towards the railway station and the rider parks the bike and takes out his helmet. He was looking really handsome in White T-SHIRT, Blue jeans, Black leather jacket and call someone.

Boy: Baby I reach here will meet you at the station.

Saying this he cuts the call and moves inside the station.

____________________________________

On the other side the girl was passing here and there because of tension but she noticed some boys staring at her and gets scared. Seeing this the the boys smile and starts teasing her.

Boy1: Hey see who we got here.

Boy2: Yup a beauty!!!

Boy3: And that too alone.... ohhh so sad. Does your family throw you out or you are running away from home???

Boy1: If you don't have anywhere to go so don't worry we are here na for you.

Saying this the boys start coming towards the girl making her more scared and she starts moving backwards until she hits someone and falls in his arms making all shock. The guy who saved her from falling was the same bike rider. The girl opens her eyes and looking at the person she hides behind him.

Girl: Help me!!!

The guy looks at the girl then the boys and understood that they we teasing her so gets angry.

Guy: Baby where were you??? I was searching you for so long but don't worry now I found you na so I won't let you go anywhere nor I let anyone(to boys) to come near you.

Saying this he hugs the girl glaring the boys. Seeing this the boys gulps in fear and ran away. Watching them running the guy broke the hug.

Boy: Gone!!!

Girl: What???

Boy: Those boys who were teasing you are gone.

Girl: Ohhh!!! Well thanks for saving me.

Boy: Welcome!!! But what are you doing at this site of station?? Don't you know that it's not safe?? You could have gone to the other side na!!?

Girl: How would I know?? I never came at station ever!!!

Boy: Ufff Shona now stop your excuses and sit I need to make a call.

Shona: So mean Sanky fine go and call but wait a minute......

(The boy and girl are Sanky and Shona. You also must be thinking that they were the same boy and girl talking to each other on phone but for that you need to wait)

Swasan (UNISON): How do you know my name???

Shona: Actually when I fall in your arms I read the name plate on your jacket. But how you know my name???

Sanky: Actually I read that on your bracelet!!!

Shoba: Ohh!! Well again thanks.

Sanky: Hmmm now I should leave.

Saying this he starts leaving but Shona holds his hand.

Shona: No!!! Please don't leave me I'm alone here if those boys again come or any other. Please don't go.