Rules

Hi everyone!

Here are some things to know.

- I've been making book covers since 2017, so I'm very experienced!

- I can make book covers for free, but these take longer. I need to save for college, and was meant to have a summer job this year, but with coronavirus I'm not sure if that is possible. Anything helps! Of course, you don't have to do this, and I am not forcing you!

DO NOT HOP FROM ONE COVER SHOP TO ANOTHER REQUESTING COVERS. IT'S DOWNRIGHT DISRESPECTFUL, AS YOU COULD END UP GETTING COVERS FROM MANY DIFFERENT SOURCES AND ONLY USE ONE, PUTTING A DESIGNER'S WORK TO NO USE, WHICH IS A WASTE.

- I'll need your email or an Instagram account to send you the cover. I usually make three to four covers for you to have a choice. It would be handy to put your email in the comments so that I can send them to you, but you don't have to if you don't want.

- You must put my username somewhere in the book or in the description eg at the bottom. I do check :) You don't have to do this if you pay :)

- If you're not happy with your cover, please tell me. I can make you a new one with your help.

- It would also be really appreciated if you could tag a few people here who might be interested in a book cover, as I want to help people! However, you don't have to do this :)

- Magic word = Dog.

- Don't steal my edits or covers. I work hard on them.