Youtube Challenge

Oh my god I made this like a year or two ago lolol. Don't worry y'all, I don't just watch those four YouTube channels anymore (although I do still watch D&P religiously). The current YouTubers that I rly like (as of 2018) are: Dan and Phil, RobertIDK, Messyourself, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Pewdiepie, Malinda Kathleen Reese, Superwoman, Joe Sugg, Casper Lee, and plenty more that I'm too lazy to write.

Here's the YouTube challenge that I was tagged in.

1

1. Malinda Kathleen Reese

2. danisnotonfire and amazingphil

3.  DanandPhilGames. I'd been watching them for so long then
I finally got a YouTube account so the first thing I did was subscribe to them.

4. Teh Lurd of Teh Reigns

5. Any Hamilton song as well as the Internet is here from TATINOF

6. Anything that Dan and Phil make

7. Hamilton (I found a bootleg that hasn't been taken off for a year)

8. I was laughing so hard I started crying. Guess who I was watching? That's right, Dan and Phil.

9. Does this really need saying?

DAN AND PHIL!

10. Lams (Hamilton and Laurens. They aren't YouTubers but I don't care. They're on YouTube)

11. Simon (he's a triop)

12. .......................................................................................................

....

...

Hi.

My name is Dan.

(...)

13. Idk.

14. Phil's attempt at an American accent.

15. Malinda Kathleen Reese, Daniel Howell and Phil Lester

16. I mean, have you seen Dan and Phil in their gold suits on TATINOF?!

17. ...Dan...

18. Internet support group...

19. Dan and Phil...

20. Any video by Teh Lurd of Teh Reigns

21. The challenge videos that Dan and Phil have made

22. Idk

23. Stampylongnose and Dan and Phil. I haven't watched Stampy for years but when D&P took the YouTuber best friend quiz I had this thought of Dan and Phil playing Minecraft with Stampy. They don't even Know how to play that well...

24. Don't cry, craft.
       Microwave
       OWL SLIDE
       Dil Howlter
       Whisk

25. Both Dan and Phil

26. ...dan and phil...

27. I don't find anyone attractive in that way but I'll just say Dan and Phil bcz they're one of the few people I subscribe to.

28. Idk I don't watch many girls. I mainly watch D&P but either sprinklofglitter or Malinda Kathleen Reese bcz those are the only two girls I watch

29. ...Dan and Phil...

30. ...any video by Dan and Phil....

...

...

...

...... by doing this quiz I've realized I actually don't have a life. Before I just joked about it but now....

Oh well. Who needs one anyway when you have fandoms.

Also I am tagging
ninjafangirl18 flaming_wombat and AllieIsCrazy to do the 30 day YouTube challenge.
See y'all later!

- Waffles