Taking Revenge into the Gang

Hello Little lovies!!

This is just another story I like to collab with my friends for school... The credits will be placed later!

 For now enjoy! Comment, vote and fan please!!

[3rd persons POV]

 It was an early spring morning in Anima Acadamy, the school where the majority of time students have other plans when studying gets too boring. Most of them were moving in groups, they were heading towards their respected rooms. Though some were walking alone, seeming unwelcome into the other groups.

 Or as most people call them, gangs.

 Class 4-A had a reputation for being the most empty classroom in all of the acadamy. Probably because it was one of those rooms where you can't find mini fridges, chandeliers or any of the fancy ware that you would normally find in another gangs classroom.

 But those 3 years of emptiness were about to be taken back.

 The doorknob twitched and twirled as the door was opened with force, enough to make a soft thumping sound as it hit the back of the wall.

 A girl's fiery violet eyes scanned the room. She walked inside, her black hair flowing up and down her back as she did making out some blue highlights in her hair. She held a stack of papers and dropped them on a dusty metal table in the middle of the room.

 She slapped her hands against each other to remove the dust from her hands. After that, she turned her gaze to the wall clock that was surprisingly still working at the back of the room.

 8:20am

 She had approximately 40 minutes before homeroom started... Well... Their kind of homeroom.

 She filed the papers up, giving them a tap on the desk before placing it on the table and smiling. She took the first paper, a girls name and information written across it.

 Name: Ko Iwan

 Age: 14

 Info: The Iwan family is one of the largest fast food branch owners. They also manifacture candies and chocolates. Ko is their oldest child yet she has been shipped to Anima Academy due to her behavior.

 She nodded at the paper and flipped to the next page. A symbol of animated flowing water on the top of it's page

 Name: Eksdi Waters

 Age: 14

 Info: The Waters family own the technology and book publishing centers. They also own any bookstores and host book fairs all across the country. Eksdi was shipped to Anima Academy due to depression of her best friends death.

 She flipped the page once more and leaned against the wall to read the next one. Which had a gem on the top of it.

 Name: Miu Idunno

 Age: 14

 Info: The Idunno family used to be a very rich jewelry shop owners. But after a devastating tragedy their house was burned down and Miu was sent to Anima Academy due to death of her parents.

 Another turn of the page, the wall clock ticked in the silence. A picture of a burning red feather was on this page.

 Name: Amethyst Akane Mari Flameheart

 Age: 14

 Info: The Flameheart family had a reputation for secretaries and messengers in the mafia. But because of their siding, the Flameheart was assasinated by spies yet Amethyst and her siblings survived and were shipped to Anima Academy.