Teen Clash: Idols VS. Commoners

Isang sikat na grupong pupunta ng Pilipinas dahil sa mga rumors na kumakalat. Napag desisyonan ng Manager nila na ipapunta ang grupo sa Pilipinas at ipag aral sa Scotford Academy. Academy ng mga sikat, magaganda, gwapo at hinahangaan.

Pano kung isang araw ay magkita ang landas ng mga IDOLS at COMMONERS? magiging mag kaibigan ba sila o magiging mag kaaway?

Meet the IDOLS

DO Kyungsoo also known as D.O. The serious guy in the group.

Byun Baekhyun. The funny guy or the bad boy of the group.

Oh Sehun. The youngest and the bully of the group.

Park Chanyeol. The heartless guy of the group.

Kim Jongin, also known as Kai. The playboy or the casanova of the group.

Kim Joon Myeon, also known as Suho. The Leader of the group.

What if these IDOLS meet the COMMONERS of the school? Meet the COMMONERS

Chastity Reyes. A nerd and the amazona of the group.

Sharmaine Perez. The funny girl in the group.

Gina Cruz. The short tempered person of the group.

Betty Puerto. The silent girl of the group.

Rochelle Sanchez. The man hater of the group.

Kim Gomez. The Leader

Will the war stops? Or their hearts will beat as one? Follow the journey of these teens and let's see of they will be enemys forever or their hearts will collide.

--------

Hi! *kaway kaway* please support this story. Especially the exotics there! Please support, thanks :*

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW ME. BE A FAN :)