V Day Surprise ;)

Please be respectful to the "plot" and read the whole chapter from start to finish without skipping towards the lemon. Thank you. 

-Shads.ster has entered the chatroom-

Shads.ster: Anyone here? Wowww y'all love talking when I'm not here I see how it is

-Pink.Rose has entered the chatroom-

Pink.Rose: bby?

Shads.ster: AMY 😍😍😍

Pink.Rose: Aww Shadow!!! ❤

Shads.ster: Happy Valentines day babe!

Pink.Rose: Happy bday bby 😘😘😘

Shads.ster: ...So... I was thinking... maybe we should do something...a bit different for this year's V day😏😏

Pink.Rose: OMG SHADOW 😲😲😱😱😦😦😦😦

Shads.ster: Uh-I-I- mean only if you want to! 😥😥😓😓😦🙁

Pink.Rose: No-no... it's okay... I feel like doing something bad you know... 😉😏😏

Shads.ster: Naughty girl... I'll give you danger 😼😏😏😉

Pink.Rose: R u sure bby? Or r u jut all talk and no action? 😜😜😌

Shads.ster: Don't play with me Rose. I'll show you and you can be the judge of that 😘👅👅👅💦💦

Pink.Rose: Oh I'll be the judge of that my love ❤ What time are we doing this? And where? My parents are still out on vacation you know 😏😏🙂

Shads.ster: Perfect! I'll come round at like 8, be ready princess 😘😘😘

Pink.Rose: Can't wait 😍😍😍

-At 8, Regular POV-

DING DONG

The doorbell rings. Amelia, all dressed up and ready for Shadow springs up from the couch and runs to the door. She opens it to see her beautiful boyfriend in a tuxedo, the moonlight glows on him, giving him a more handsome effect. Shadow smirks at her and gives his love a bouquet of flowers.

"You look good," He comments, Amy is wearing a sexy black see through nightgown with black lace garters. She looks amazing.

"I could say the same for yourself, why don't you come right in?" Amy extended the door open to her boyfriend, Shadow's jaw drops when he looks at the place. The room lights so dimmed that the candle lights around the room shone brighter, it smells great in here, it smells like sexy perfume and roses. There are rose petals all around the room and sweet seductive music plays in the background.

"You really out did yourself, huh Ames?" Shadow asks as he enters the house. Amy closes the door behind him.

"Yup. Go take a seat," Amy offers, Shadow sits down on the couch as Amy pours him some red wine. After she finished pouring she pours herself some wine and hands Shadow a glass.

"Cheers!" They said together before clinking their glasses together at the same time. They both seductively stare at each other as they sip their drinks. When Amelia finishes hers, she gets up and walks behind Shadow, massaging his shoulders, slowly she leans in and whispers in his ears.

"You got the stuff, right?" She whispers in Shadow's ear.

"Of course... I can't let my baby do anything bad without being safe," Shadow replies, smiling. Amy also smiles and walks around Shadow, gently holds his hand and leads him up to her bedroom.

Her bedroom also has lit candles in it, her bedroom also smells like perfume and roses, her bedroom is also covered with rose flower petals. Especially her bed which is replaced with silky red sheets. Ribbons are also all over the room.

"Oh... Amy... I don't know what to say," Shadow pulled Amy closer to his body, he grabbed her hair and pulled Amy into a kiss, Amy kisses back but releases Shadow once she felt his tongue try to get access in her mouth. She pushes Shadow onto the bed and slowly waltzes over to him.

"Not yet pretty boy... first we gotta bring out the good stuff, I'll be right back," She kisses her boyfriend on the cheek and waltzes away. Shadow smirks and looks around the room, waiting for his baby to come back so the fun can finally begin.

As Amy is gone, Shadow thinks about Amy in that nightgown. How her smooth silky hair fell to her shoulders, how her curves showed in the right places, her beautiful, long, skinny legs looked good in those garters. She truly did look amazing, Shadow can't wait for her to return.

Shadow takes off his tuxedo jacket and shoes, then he undoes the and second button of the tuxedo.

Finally, Amelia returns, she has half a lemon in one hand and another half in the other, she hands him one.

"You ready?" She askes softly, Shadow nods his head and they both bite into the lemon.

"Ewwww!" Amy shrieks as she drops her lemon on the ground.

"Yuck!" Shadow exclaims as he drops his.

"Quick Shadow! The protection!" Amy urges him, Shadow quickly reaches into his pockets to find it. Finally he pulls out what he needs. A pack of flavoured gum. He gives his girlfriend, Amelia, a piece. Amy quickly inserts it in her mouth. Shadow also takes one.

"There..." Amy sighs.

"Heh.... We are so bad," Shadow smirks.

"Right... I can't believe we did this!" Amelia whispers before they both burst into giggles.

"Not sure if you noticed but it's hot in here, that's why I chose to wear this. And I can't get this stupid garter off!" Amelia frowns.

"Oh noo... I sorta feel you though, my mother didn't want me leaving the house without this stupid tux on," Shadow also frowns.

"And sorry for the petals everywhere, you give me so many flowers and I knew you would bring me more so I decided to quickly use up these ones. And sorry for the candles too, my dad wanted us to start being cheap so he dimmed the lights and brought us scented candles," Amy explains everything, Shadow snorts.

"Ah I was wondering what that was all about," Shadow shrugs.

"Yup, hey wanna get drunk and play some video games? We can finish off the wine if you want," Amy suggests.

"Great idea!"

And so the lovely couple got drunk and played video games, the perfect, innocent, Valentines day for the two of them.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

YALL THOUGHT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

APRIL FOOLS MY FRIENDS EOIFBAEILFBEILFHC EIHR 4IEUW HFERHFP934HR 4

I HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR THE LONGEST TIME IFPFNEIFJAELFBERIFBEF

See this is why I wanted to make the announcement yesterday so it could seem more legit HHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yo I'm sorry y'all I really do appreciate this and idk if any of you found this as funny as I did but HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOO THAT WAS GOOD

I PLAYED ALL OF YALL

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS GUYS HAVE A GOOD DAY!