Chapter 1

You sat in the tavern, drinking some vodka that the bartender poured for you. You felt your head rush and you felt the vodka sting your tongue. You knew drinking was bad but, it was so satisfying at the same time.

You loved the tavern. You loved drinking your problems away. And especially, you loved playing pool.

Ah, pool. To you, pool was one of the most relaxing thing to do. If you weren't drinking your problems away, you were playing pool. You and your fellow bar buddies, or maybe even a sober man in the tavern, would play pool.

It was just so relaxing.

"I'll have another vodka," you told the bartender as he kind of looked at you uneasily. "This is the last one okay," the bartender said as he poured some vodka into a shot glass. You drank the vodka and your head began to sting.

It felt like your brain was growing in size and it was suffocating your head. You felt like if you moved your head, it would explode. You have never felt this way before.

It felt terrible.

"Yo, Kobe, you good man?" your friend asks you as you struggle not to scream out in pain. Ah, Kobe. That was you. You had messy blonde hair and you had hateful brown eyes to match that. Not that many people liked you.

But, who could blame them? Would you befriend a hateful 25 year old guy that drinks his life away?

You nod your head at your friend and you just sign to yourself. You stand up, very drunkenly, from your seat and you hobble to the door. 

You open the door and you hobble outside. The tavern you went to had a long, dark ally next to it. Murders and kidnappings have happened there, but it happened to be a short-cut to your house.

You hobble down the ally and you notice a flickering street light. The light blows out, leaving the ally pitch black.

All of a sudden, you feel something strong, and hard, strike you across your head.

Your head stops hurting, you're no longer hobbling, and you're no longer drunk. Why? Because you were knocked out and kidnapped, that's why.

A hour later, you wake up and you notice you're in a trunk. You hear people talking in the front seat, but you can't see them. You feel a bump in the road and then the car stops. You hear the car drive again and you can just assume that there was a gate that they had to open.

You feel the car drive on a very smooth road. Then, the car takes a smooth turn and stops. You hear the car doors open, and then the trunk opens. You look and you see a guy with slicked back black hair, wearing a suit, staring at you.

He punches you in the face and you are, once again, knocked out.

***

I know this chapter is very short. But there isn't really much to explain here. Dude gets knocked out and taken to the mansion. Plain and simple

I hope you guys like it!!!!!!!