•Chapter One: Waking Up•

Your head was pounding. Everything hurt. You couldn't remember a thing. Slowly, you opened your eyes, and were blinded by a bright light. You went to move your arms, but they were tied down.
"Oh good morning, sunshine!" A southern accent greeted you. You looked up to see a man, with glassy eyes. Unstable eyes.
"Who are you?"
"Oh, how rude of me! I'm Lucas! And what's your name, babe?" He smirked. You cringed when he called you "babe".
"Don't call me that..." you muttered softly. Apparently, Lucas didn't like that, and slapped you across your face.
"You listen to me! I get to call you whatever I want!" He yelled. "You better learn to behave... or else my pa and ma will have a field day with you..." You nodded and whimpered softly. Lucas' eyes softened. "I don't want to hurt you again... okay?" You nodded softly. "Okay, good. Let's start over then, babe. What's your name?" He asked.
"My name... is (Name)..."
"(Name)...? I like it... (Name) Baker... perfect." He smirked a bit. "Now, dinner is in a few hours. I'll untie you then, and bring you down to meet my family. If they approve, then we are all good to go."
"What do you mean... 'good to go'...?" You asked, a bit scared. Lucas leaned over to your ear and whispered.
"Well lets just say... you won't be single anymore." And with that, Lucas left you alone, in that dark room, with your thoughts.

-

'What does he mean I won't be single? Where the hell am I? I can barely remember anything... I need to get out of here... I don't want anything to do with that guy... or his family!'

-

After thinking for a few minutes, you decided that you would attempt to break free. You were tied down to a chair, in some dark room. It looked like an attic, but it was to dark to tell. You first tried to tug on your arm restraints, but they wouldn't budge. You then tried your leg restraints, but you couldn't get them to loosen up either.
"This has to be a dream..." you thought to yourself. You closed your eyes, and tried to wake up from this nightmare. Slowly, you opened your eyes and a little girl was standing next to you.
"Hello (Name)~" she giggled.
"Who are you?!" You asked frantically, struggling to get away from her.
"You're my big brother's gift! I brought you here juuuuust for him." She smirked. "And soon, you'll be my new big sister."