The Last Knight.

@LoveRandomness Presents...
Book XX from the Bumblebee X Reader Series

Transformers The La--- EH LET'S JUST GET WITH IT

I wake up at the smell of bacon, walking downstairs to see Cade. Met eyes shot open as I could of sworn he was at his house.

"Morning sunshine."

"Where's Bee?" I ask and Cade just shrugs.

"I don't know, probably rolling in the mud."

"He's not a dog." (Y/N) sits at the table seeing the burnt bacon with splats of ketchup on it. I look up to see Cade splattering ketchup on the frying pan. She looks to see her hand slowly transforming.

"I have to go." I let out and walks out to hear a car siren. Looking over you gasp at horro to see an explosion.

"Goddammit Micheal." You mutter before rushing back inside to see Cade talking to a little girl. You were confused.

"Uh, who's this?" I ask looking at the girl as two boys pop up behind her.

"Come on! Optimus Prime is coming back evil!" Cade groans my hand as I raise my eyebrow.

"What? What do oh mean? How do you know?" I ask and Cade points to the sky, seeing Optimus Prime flying towards them. They all gasp and Bee transform in front of them getting the impacted. (Y/N) gasp and runs to Bee, seeing if he wasnokay.

"BEE!"

"Here take this keys " Bee hands her a hammer and (Y/N) raises her eyebrow. Looking back to see Optimus Prime trying to catch the humans running around.

"MEGGIR!" (Y/N) yells out and Megatron comes back to the ground, before looking at her.

"Here's the deal, beat Optimus and I'll never hurt you.

"Good enough." Megatron and Optimus have a long battle as Cade tries to rush everyone to safely. I see Bumblebee waking up before transforming leaving us to get in. They run away and in the behind Megatron comes back and dies as Optimus runs back to normally. He gasp seeing his brother dead.

"Oh god what have I done. This earns a speech." Optimus stands up before interrupted by Me throwing the hammer at him. Bee transforms as we get out.

i transform and look at Bee.

"Bee." (Y/N) lets out with a slight warning.

"Yeah?"

"Where's the kids" you let in a Seriously tone.

"Oh, they died before you woke up."