Chapter 1

Today is the day I will be allowed to stay at the house with my foater sister. Once our sister parents left she started screaming stuff like I think "You weirdo why did you ask my foster parents to stay here with me... HUH?"she yelled. I kind of was scared so this was what I said" Uhmmm... I...I...I ...I couldn't wait to be a....a....alone with u,"I said obvisouly scared of her.

     "Well you never be alone with me and now every time your alone with me you will be hurt,"she said calmly"You will not tell anyone about this is our little secret."

      "Uh...uh....uh.... o....o....okay"I said very very scared this time.

      I am very scared i went up to my room. Melinda my foster sister left to her boyfriend's house. She goes there when she is left at the house but our foster parents do not know. I mean I do not want to tell them why would I want to get hurt by Melinda? She is so weak a little. I just can't stand against her she is to bossy, Sassy, and very demanding I want to demand her if I could but I could never. I hear the door creek open. Oh no is it them it is it then. Omg it is them our foster parents. She is going to be in trouble. Wait.... she is with them. How could this happen? How did this happen? So many questions are in my brain but I can't seem to prosses correctly. So i..... pass out.

     "What happen, are you okay," I hear before everything goes completely silent.

            *6 hours later*

    "Oh she is awake" I hear a calming voice it sounds like a girl's voice. I can't really open my eyes so I just move until my eyes finally open. I see three boys 2 of them are just guys that really really like me. And the other I really like. He is there for me every time I need him. We are best friends forever. But maybe we can be something more.

    "Hey everyone can you step out of the room I need to talk to Emily." I hear Zach say while Jason And Kyle walk out and following them are my Foster parents, My other best friends Lila, and Miley.

     "Hey Emily uhmmmmm..... can I ask you something." Zach continues.......

..............-------------.............------------......

Author's note: I am so sorry this was very short. Comment if you want longer chaters. Btw..... Shorter chapters mean more of the story.... Have a nice day/night idk.... lol see ya in the next chapter.