Vanguard - The Decent of Яeverse

“Stand up. Vanguard!”  Toby and I exclaimed, flipping over our starting vanguards.

“Stone Bullet Eradicator, Houki” I stated.

“Ancient Dragon, Babyrex” Toby replied.

(Wait. Wait. Wait. Before I get on with this story I should probably introduce myself. My name’s Liam and somehow I became the protagonist of this story. I come from a small town in the middle of England. The person I am card fighting is my friend Toby, my best friend who comes from the same place. Anyway I won’t keep you for too long, let’s get back to the interesting stuff.)

“You can go first if you’d like” Toby says being as nice as ever.

“Ok, I draw” I said drawing a card and adding it to my hand. “I ride, Red River Dragoon and call another to the rear guard behind it, turn end”

“Draw” Toby said doing as I did “I ride Ancient Dragon, Triplasma! Calling another to the left rear guard” “The Vanguard attacks first, boosted by Babyrex for 12,000”

“No guard” I say reaching for the top card of my deck.

“Drive trigger” Toby say turning over the top card of his deck “Critical Trigger”

‘Damn’ I thought ‘Two damage already’ I revealed the top card of my deck, nothing so I placed it in the damage zone. I then revealed the next card from my deck, nothing again so it went to the damage zone.

“Then the rear guard Triplasma attacks, it gains plus 3000 for having an Ancient Dragon Vanguard”

“No guard” I said reaching for the top card again for the third time this turn. “Heal Trigger. I heal one damage” I put one card from my damage zone into the drop zone then place the Heal Trigger in the damage zone.

“Turn End” Toby says, ending his turn.

“My turn. I draw and ride Eradicator, Thunder Boom Dragon! Then I call Eradicator, Spark Rain Dragon to the left rear guard. Thunder Boom attack, boosted by Red River for 18000”

“No guard”

I checked the top card of my deck and revealed it. “Nothing”

Toby revealed the top card of his deck and added it to his damage zone.

“Then Spark Rain attacks for 12000”

“No guard” says Toby as he took the top card of his deck and put it in the damage zone.

‘Yes, we are two a piece’ I thought ‘I can still win this’ “Turn end”

Toby drew a card “I ride Ancient Dragon, Criollofall. Then I move Triplasma to the rear guard and place Ancient Dragon, Dinocrowd. Criollofall attacks boosted by Babyrex for 15000”

“No guard”

“Drive check. No trigger”

I reveal the top card of my deck. “Draw trigger. 5000 power to my Vanguard and I draw a card” I say before placing the draw trigger in the damage zone.

“Dinocrowd attacks boosted by Triplasma for 16000”

“Guard” I say placing down the a draw trigger from my hand”

“Turn end”

“My turn, draw! I ride Eradicator, Vowing Sword Dragon. I call Lightning Blade Eradicator, Jeem to the right rear guard and Dust Storm Eradicator, Toko behind it. Vowing Sword attacks boosted by Red River for 19000!”

“No guard”

“First check, nothing. Second check, critical trigger!”

Toby places the top two card of his deck in the damage zone.