Chapter 1

Hello! I'm here with another story! I love Lila so much! She's just a misunderstood baby! And there's not enough stories about her!!!! But if there's not enough content that you wanna see, make it yourself! So I did!
Just like my Adrien story, you're an Italian child, and the italics are Italian dialogue, and bolded words are the emphasized words! Also, for the sake of the story, you still live with Adrien, only as a guest, you're not related. You're just a kiddo from Cogne, and you're staying with Adrien as a model that his father scouted. (It seems ridiculous to reuse the exact same scenario, so I tried my best.)
Enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Stupid! Can't you tell she's in love with you? How oblivious can you be!?!?!"

I can't believe the author, making the characters oblivious to each other's feelings, only to advance the plot... How ridiculous. I slammed my head on the library table out of sheer despair, and started moaning in half-assed Italian about poor writing skills and how people's intelligence has degraded so much that they let this garbage pass for literature.

Suddenly, my little fit of despair was interrupted by a light tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a really pretty girl, with long auburn hair, and vibrant olive eyes. Oh, my moaning and whining must be too loud. I gave her a sheepish grin, and switched back to French.

"Sorry if I was being too loud, I'll keep it down."

Her brow furrowed and she shook her head vehemently.

"No it's not that. You were the one speaking Italian, right?"

I was astonished, I had no clue that anyone at school was fluent in Italian like I was. This is fantastic!

"Yes! That was me! I-!"
"Great! Do you mind if I sit with you?"
"Oh... I don't mind at all! Go ahead!"
"Thanks. I think we're in the same class, actually."

She sat across from me and shot me a cheeky smile. Dang... she's cute.

"I'm Lila Rossi, and you are...?"
"Uhm... I'm ________! It's nice to meet you, Lila!"

That introduction was the start of a lengthy conversation about everything in regards to ourselves. Where we're from, our stories, why we're so far from home, and it was really great getting know Lila. Our conversation lasted throughout the entire lunch period, and we were both getting our stuff together to leave for the next class. We were walking together, and about to exit the library, when a flash of pink and orange appeared before me.

Marinette and Alya.

Oh no.

We were supposed to meet up in the last fifteen minutes of lunch to start planning for our latest group assignment.

"Oh gosh! I am so sorry you two! It totally slipped my mind!"

They both looked slightly annoyed at my forgetfulness, but their expressions completely changed when they saw who I was with. Alya grabbed my arm and started dragging me away, Marinette beside us. I had no clue what was going on, but I turned around and shouted out to Lila:

"It was nice meeting you! I'll see you later!"

She gave me a sad smile and a tiny wave. Why would she look at me like that? What was wrong?

Alya suddenly came to a halt, and I bumped into her back. She turned around, and glared at me.

"Honey! You cannot hang out with Lila! She's bad news!"

Marinette looked at her, and nodded firmly in agreement.

"Why? She seemed nice! I don't get what you mean!"

Marinette sighed softly, and looked at me sympathetically.

"Alya and I will tell you all about it after class."

Little did I know, that this would lead to many conflicting thoughts about "loyalty" to my friends, and the gorgeous girl from the library.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

heeeeyyy!!! i'm back with some more gay stuff!! i mean, it's technically gender neutral, but i'm gAY AF FOR LILA!!!
i hope you all enjoy this story!