Part 1

(Y/N) = your name

(BF/N) = boyfriend name

(F/C) = favorite color

You've been with your boyfriend for four months now, you guys met at an in n out restaurant your home town. You always went there to eat and ordered the same thing every time and always sat in the corner by the window. You always wore the same thing your (F/C) hoodie paired with black skinny jeans and (F/C) converse. You were eating your food when you saw a really cute guy walk in, you were never the type to talk to many people. But he noticed you staring at him and smiled and went to go order his own food. You turned back around and continued to eat when you looked up the guy you were staring at was standing next to you and asked "Hey, do you mind if I sit with you?" "No, go right ahead." You said. He sat down and introduced himself "By the way I'm (BF/N)" "I'm (Y/N) nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too" he said. You both talked while eating and once your both were finished you asked him "Can I have your number?" "Of course cutie text me anytime." After that day you guys started going out and eventually became a couple. You loved being with him he always pushed you to do new thing like spontaneously taking you to new restaurants and going on long trips to random places. But every now and then you guys would sit at his house and watch movies and sometimes you would have sex. The sex with him was always amazing but you wanted to try something new and make it a bit more interesting. So the next time you two were alone you had some plans.

Time skip to two weeks later:

You and your boyfriend were finally alone together sitting on his couch making out you straddled his waist while kissing him and working your way down his neck. He knew where this was going so he picked you up and walked to his bedroom, he set you down on the bed and walked over to close the door. Immediately after he closed he you pushed him against it and started kissing him again. Once he realized what had happened he kissed back. You brought your knee up and slightly rub his member with it, he softly moaned. You smirked in to the kiss then pulled away and led him back to the bed. You pushed him down and straddled him again he reached up to grab your butt but you grabbed his hands. He looked at you confused and told him "Baby you're not a lot to use your hands until I say so, got it." He looked at you and nodded his head. You reached over to the nightstand and grabbed some rope to ties his hands together after taking off his shirt. You went back to kissing him working your way from his lips down to his neck down his chest. Once you reached the tops of his jeans you used your teeth to unzip his pants and then you pulled them of along with his boxers. You took off your clothes leaving you in your bra and underwear. You leaned over and grabbed his member and started to stroke him the more he moaned the faster you went. Then you put the tip in your mouth and started sucking you went as deep as you could go. You could tell that (BF/N) was struggling with not being able to touch and pleasure you. Once you felt he was going to come you took him out of your mouth and crawled up to untie his hands. Once his hands were free he grabbed you and flipped you both over and smirked while saying "Sexy I didn't know you like being kinky if I did I would have done this a long time ago." You looked at him confused and said "What are you going to do Baby?" "You'll have to wait a see and now you have to call me Daddy and if you don't you will be punished, am I understood?" You nodded your head at him when he flipped you over and spanked you. "I said am I understood?" "Yes, Daddy." He turned you back over and started kissing you on your neck finding your soft spot making you moan he bite down on your neck and left marks. Then he reached behind you and un-clipped your bra and started to massage your breasts. You moaned and said "Daddy that feels so good." He continued and started kissing down your stomach and then he pulled off your underwear and started rubbing your womanhood. Then he entered two fingers in you and started to slowly move them in and out. As he continued he moved faster until he felt you tighten around his fingers, then he suddenly stopped. You looked at him and were about to ask why he stopped when you reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a condom and put it on. Once he finished putting it on you pushed him on his back and straddled his waist. Once you were on top of him you aligned his member at your entrance and put it in. When he was completely in you started moving up and down. (BF/N) grabbed your hips and slammed into you making you both moan loudly. You continued to moan "Fuck.... Baby that..... feels so..... good." He didn't care that you weren't calling him Daddy anymore he was focused on being pleasured and pleasuring you. He kept slamming into you, you were going to come soon and you said between breathes "Babe I'm going to come." he said he was going to as well.  When both of you came you screamed each others names, you got off of him and he threw away the condom and laid next to you. He smiled at you and said "I love you so much." You responded by saying "I  love you too and I'm so lucky to have the most amazing guy in the world." Both of you guys fell asleep.