12.

12.

        On Saturday, I had almost fully recovered mentally from the trauma I had experienced earlier this week. Luckily, I felt back to normal, all thanks to Nick.

And as I was so thankful, when he suggested I help him shop for groceries, I agreed, even though I hated shopping with a fiery passion.

A part of me was happy he was finally going to get some decent food in his fridge. How could any man just live off takeaway and beer? I swear he was a typical, lazy man and it wasn't even fair when his body looked like God had carved it himself.

"Babe, want to shower with me?" Nick asked. I had just woken up and I wasn't a morning person. Nick had woken me up earlier than necessary on a Saturday morning and I wasn't in the slightest bit pleased.  Now he wanted to shower? It wasn't even eight in the morning yet.

"Go fuck your self."

"What's the point when you could do it for me?" Nick smirked my way. He took off his top and as I slouched over the kitchen counter, I couldn't help but look at his body. He smirked even larger.

"Like I said, sweetie, go and fuck yourself." I smiled sweetly his way. I needed more coffee. As I filled th coffee machine up to the brim, I felt a warm presence behind me. "Nick." I warned.

"Come and shower with me." He demanded. I shook my head.

"I need to wake up first and-"

"Shower, now." His voice rasped my way with authority slicing through the air.

"You police officer voice will not work with me." I stated. Before I knew it, Nick's hands came around my waist and I was lifted in to the air and over his shoulder. I didn't even both squealing.

"I swear to God." I huffed. "Don't you dare put me in the shower."

"I like dares." Nick replied back, humour in his voice. I hugged loudly again. Without a second word, I was dropped in to the shower and cold water spurted along my body. I screamed.

"Nick!" I shouted. "You're a fucking twat-" Nick's lips smashed to mine before I could let out another word. He pushed me back until my back was hard against the tile of the shower wall.

His lips were bruising against mine, his hands digging in to the raw flesh of my hips as my wet shirt rose above my chest. Nick roamed his hands along my body, up my neck and back down. I moaned against him.

"How long has it been?" Nick gasped. I shook my head in misunderstanding. "How long has it been since I was last inside you?"

"Too long." Was my only reply. I looked in to his eyes, they were dark and needy with desperate pleasure. He wanted me, I could tell. I wanted him, too.

"I knew I was losing my mind." Nick gruffed. "Even an hour feels like three weeks."

"That's because you're a man slag." I replied. I said it as a joke but my voice was so breathless and needy I didn't know if he'd take it as one.

"I'm now your man slag." He stated. "Now shut up and get naked."

"Nick!" I huffed. After I second I smiled. He really was romantic in his own little way. "That was cute."