Pt.1 Our Anniversary 😔

I'm Alexis By the way. Me and Algee are about to be married for one whole year tomorrow is our anniversary❤. I picked out this wonderful Red Tight Dress, with some Red bottom heels, and My killer red lipstick✨. Ready To please my man with whatever he's planning for us. I hear the door slam down stairs and I know thats my baby algee, so I hide my wardrobe for our anniversary and slip off my clothes and hurry and the sheets😉. BABE! I yelled. Algee comes in and say yes baby girl! He said throwing his keys to the floor. Come get the bomb bomb👅Boy! Oh word Shawty what I did to deserve this ma. He said . Every thing babe Just everything I said. He takes off his clothes comes over to the bed and kiss me let's get to business girl he said. Daddy! Uhh Yes I moan loudly . Oh yeah you like that huh? Baby girl i still got more inches for you . He said . Grabbing my hair choking me and giving me this best I've ever had. Well at the time I thought it was the best I've ever had.

To my surprise it's morning time I look left and look right and algees not in my bed. BABE! I yelled. I heard only the sound of my echo.
Damn where he at I thought. I slip on my robe and go down stairs. Algee? You here? No answer I see a note on the Fridge. Saying Have to get to work early this Morning babe I don't know if I'll make it home shawty don't wait up.

WTF! DID I JUST READ OOO HE'LL NO HE GOT ME BENT