WHY?

One morning I woke up hearing my mom and argue about going to Mexico.My sister comes in yelling "WAKE UP!'' I told her,'' your not my mom'' I wake up telling my mom ,''whats that whole talk about?''she said,Its nothing for you to worry about honey.''After that I said to myself,''I'm going to go sleep again because I woke up for nothing.'' SNORING, SNORING,SNORING

Two weeks later I found out were going to Mexico me ,my two sisters. my brother, and my mom.The day were leaving is September 10,2001 I remembered my sisters birthday is on September 16 she's turning four.Its August 30 and my mom is taking us to go shopping at 7 stores.I told my little sister which one do you like better blue or purple . she always points at blue even if ask her green or red probably thats going to be her favorite color.

Were finally done shopping all I need to do is sort my clothes and start packing.As you may say when is the time to go to Mexico.We are now getting in the plane we now have to wait.The voice speaker says , "its time to buckle we are going to fly up your destination will arrive in like 2 hours enjoy you flight" I told my sister Katherine Im not really excited like Im always . RED RED RED RED RED RED she started singing then crying. I sighed and turned around to look at the window . At a minute I was looking at the sky and now I'm looking at red blood.

I wake up scared!My mom asked , Are you okay . I didn't tell her she would probably say your watching too many bad shows. Okay I said to myself just breath we started shaking a terrible shook we are falling down . I WANT MY DAD I SCREAMED SEVERAL TIMES I PRAYED MANY TIMES MY MOM YELLED SAYING AT ME HOLD YOUR SISTER BACK FROM THE CHAIR !

We were falling down what could we do nothing I screamed like if I were in hell.The moment I said God PLLEEAASSSE HELP! The plane automatically went back to normal flying.Then everyone stared and looked at me like a weirdo.

In a moment we were at the airport we got there got our luggage hand got the hell out of there.That same night little sister couldn't sleep she said " Why had this been a weird day I said.Well all she wanted to do is call her daddy you know how kids are always want their daddy.Katherine had called my dad and she had said,"COME PLEASE CRYING"My dad said ," well if I don't go then something bad will happen to me".

The next day, he went in the expedition to come to mexico.Literaly, I felt I was gonna be in a funeral in a short amount of time.I called my dad several times he wouldn't answer I was even getting worried. I told my mom she said "he's driving leave him alone" TRUE I said .Hours later we get a call from the paramedics saying my dad had flipped over my life had ended at that moment.I screamed I yelled we had to go I said.I still had nerves of what had happened in the plane.

We finally got there I was thinking what I was going to tell him . Then I looked up at my phone and the news said a jet had crashed the twin towers in New York.We got to the house he was there lying down.I said, Daddy I love you " . He said ,Me too" . H e had many bruises and cuts,and stitches.

He said,"Go get some rest" AsI Thought I was was falling asleep I thought about the twin towers. WERE UNDER ATTACK I WHISPERED.