Can't you see what your doing to me.

I cry recklessly,
i scream out loud and only my ears hears my sobs.
~
Regardless of everything i just wanted to be with you,all i needed was your attention,affection and more of you.I love you violently and no one knows.
~
We've been distant for quiet a while,everything you put me through was suppose to make me stronger,pull us together but all it ever did was pull us apart,i can't seem to last forever.its just a matter of time before you break me down.
~
I know you have your own ways to love,sometimes you make me feel like a dove,sometimes you make me cry,somehow i feel like your treating me like we are friends with benefits.
~
I'm pulling my love around,my mind says a lot,and my heart feels a lot.
I can't explain how i feel.
It's a different kind of pain,uncomfortable and falsely continually agony.
~
Like under your saddle a well placed bur,the same old story over and over.
I can't put up with you any longer,i'd rather run like a wild horse and find it hard to follow my course.
~
I find that i cannot be everything,and i don't want to be.
I simply wish for recognition ,although something new is more exciting than what you know,yet it seems you and i both know nothing,perhaps you do care.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys thank you for reading.
Like-Vote-comment
Follow:@lompofuJunior
Follow:@Bongane_Shamie