Pure Love

A big mansion is shown and a beautiful room is shown where hustle bustle was going on.

Shona get ready fast grooms family has already came.

Shona- Yes Maa. I am done just two minutes this earing got stuck.

Shomi call shona everybody is asking for her.
Shomi- yes shekhar we are coming in 5minutes.

Shona- Maa how am I looking??

Shomi- very pretty. Come shona let's go.

Both shona and shomi headed downstairs towards the hall.
Shekhar introduced shona.

Shekhar- this is my only daughter swara. She is too talented and working in a multinational company. Come shona sit here.

Shona sat facing the groom and his family who was just his mom.
Groom's mom came to her and carased her face and said
"U r very beautiful beta" swara lifted her head to see her
I am Sujata Maheshwari and he is my only son Sanskar Maheshwari.
Sanskar and swara saw each other.
After sometime shekhar started the convo

Shekhar- acha son what do u do?

Sanskar- ahm sir I have done M.Sc in physics and I am a professor in City college here.

Shekhar- ohh 😕 and how much do u earn?

Sanskar- 40k per month.

Shekhar- so u will be a teacher in future or u wanna do something else too.

Sanskar- sir teaching is my passion and apart from this I just have a hobby of writing thesis on my subject.

Shekhar- oh OK.😕
Both the families talked about random stuffs. Later both were asked about there opinions to which both nodded in yes.

Sanskar was quite suprised as swara earned more than him and she was highly qualified with a high standard of living whereas he was a simple guy with a basic living. All were happy about the marriage but Shekhar was angry as sanskar earns less than his daughter. But still due to his mother he was forced to be quite.

Sujata made swara wear bangles which she got from her mother in law . Sanskar and Swara fed sweets to each other.
The marriage date was fixed after a month.

In this one month swara went to abroad for her on site work and was not able to contact much due to workload and she didn't even talked to Sanskar. But sanskar being an understanding partner never complained nor demanded anything instead was happy that she took her work seriously.

After one month

Swara had just arrived a day before her marriage and all the rituals were done it two days.
Marriage went on peacefully but Sanskar was tensed as swara didn't talk to him and he was not sure whether swara wanted to marry him or not.

After marriage
Wedding night

Swara was sitting on the bed with a veil covering her face. After sometime sanskar came inside and locked the door.

As sanskar was coming towards swara her heart started racing faster.
Sanskar sat in front of her but didn't lift her veil instead started telling  her

Sanskar- swara I don't think you are comfortable with me as we hardly know each other. So u can change and sleep as u must be tired.
Swara lifted her veil in shock and as Sanskar was about to get up she held his hand and pulled him such that he again sat on the bed.

Swara- and why do you think like that??

Sanskar- Because I don't think I am capable of deserving a girl like you.