ADJL: Jake Joins The Huntsclan

It was august and jakes first year at willam filmore middle school he had no friends this was a freash start for jake his mother had fixed him buttermilk coca chip pancakes and bacon just as he liked and milk he ate it up and grabbed his skateboard.

He kissed his mother on the cheek and headed out jake was sorta confused it had only been since early june he had found out he was a dragon and not just a dragon the american dragon.

And it was his duty to protect all magical creatures which nerved jake then he learned about the sinful huntsclan that wanted to hunt them that it was his duty to stop them from killing the creatures.

Jake walked up the steps of the school he felt he would be okay he walked through the door he saw'll a sign that said 6th,Graders To The Right Hall 7th,Graders To The Left 8th,Graders Straight Down The Hallway In Front Of The Entrance.

Jake Was Glad it wouldn't be to hard to find out where to go he went down the hall and sat on a couch next two other students.

One Was a Scrawny Kid With Brown Hair And Sorta Spiked White Highlights He Wore Fingerless Gloes And A Beanie Hat.

Then To My Left Was A African American Girl With Her Hair In Pigtails And A Purple Shirt And Green Cargo Pants.

Then A Fabboish Gentlemen Entered The Room With Orange Hair With Slight Baldness On His Head He Went To The Top Of The Stage And Adjusted The Microphone That Was On The Stage.

Then He Spoke Into The Mic He Had a Very Annoying Voice.

"Attention Student's Welcome To William Filmore Middle School I Am Professer Rottwood And I Teach Mythology To 6-8 And I Hope I Have All Of You In My Class".

"I Hope Not" The African American Girl Said

I Laughed And Gave Her My Hand Nice To Meet You I Said I'm Jake Long.

"I'm Trixe Carter" The African American Girl Said

"This Boy Next To Me Is Spud But His Real Name Is Aurther Spuddisnki But I Just Call Him Spud He Don't Like His Real Name" Trixe Carter Said.

"Well Nice To Meet You Guys" I Said.

Then I Looked At The Door Opening A Beautiful Young Girl With A White Shirt Headband Long Blonde Hair And Pink Pants.

Shes Beautiful I Couldn't Help But Gawk At Her She Reminded Of Of Someone But I Couldn't Put My Finger On It.

She Sat A Seat In Front Of Me She Sat Her Arm On The Arm Rest Of The Soft Comfy Auditorm Chair I Noticed That She Had A Really Cool Tattoo Of A Dragon It Looked Somewhat Like Me But I Put That Thought Aside.

2 Hours Later..... At Lunch

I Picked Up A Lunch Tray And Got Some Potatos And Bracolia And Shells And Cheese And A Quart Of Milk.

I Then Put In My Pin Number And Headed To My Seat Trixe And Spud Were Already There

"Hey Jackie!" Trixe Carter Announced

"Hey Dude!" Spud Announced As Well

"Hi Guys!" I Said As I Sat Down

The Bell Then Rang It Was The End Of The Day

I Skated Down The Sidewalk Acidently Slamming Into The Pretty Girl

"Opps I'm Sorry Rose" I Said

"Its Okay Jake I was going that way anyway" Rose Said

"I Hate Walking home alone" Rose Said

" I Can Walk You Home!" Jake Announced Happy.

I walked rose down the streets you told me to go down I then saw'll a group of trolls they started to run at me and rose.

I Started to say "dragon up!" but rose was next to me so I stoped she started to take a blue object which looked like a phone.

Out of her pocket but I then nailed the troll in the face smashing his head against the ally street along with the others.

"WOW!" Rose Screamed!.

"Jake That Was Awsome!" Rose Screamed.

We Started Walking Down The Road

She Then Asked me to come in

"I want you to meet my dad since you sorta saved my life" Rose Said.

We entered the chapel like house I should say manor.

"Daddy I Brought Home A Guest! He'll Make A Good Requrit That you've been looking for!". Rose Yelled.

I Was Slightly Confused Then I saw'll rose pick up a book and pull it back she put the device she had out earlier in the thing.

Then I Saw'll Her Take Out A Huntstaff That was about my size and put it on the table

OMG I THOUGHT SHES APART OF THE HUNTSCLAN OH! CRAP!

I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE

Then A Man Stepped into the room and sat on the couch this man was otherwise known as huntsmaster.

I Bit My Lip Then Rose Spoke On My Behalf.

"Hello Father I heard how you were looking for a male about my age to help with my hunting and I thought mister Jake Long was the man for the case hes very athletic and good at sports and skateboarding and fighting he knocked out a group of trolls that ambushed us on the way home father I just think hes great and hes a very good skateborder he should be good at using the hoverboards father." Rose Said.

"He Looks And Sounds Like A Good Member To Add You Go Get Dressed Okay My Child" Huntsmaster Said.

I Couldn't Believe What was going on a few mintues later rose came back her hair in a long blonde braid and her green hunts uniform on and she carried a huntsclan weapon staff.

Wait, I Thought Rose Shes My Mortal Enemy Shes The Huntsgirl.

She Ran Up To Me And Wrapped Her Arms Around Me Being Hugged By A Pretty Girl Was One Thing But Being Hugged By My Mortal Enemy The Huntsgirl Was A Totally Diffrent Thing.

She Seemed Happy

"Father Said Your perfect jake" Rose Exclamlied breating heavily she seemed really happy to have me on board.

I deciced to go along with it I could spy on the huntsclan this way and earn there trust and besides gramps was out of town the only person watching the shop was Fu.Dog How Much trouble could I possably get into by joining huntsclan.

I Shook The huntsmasters hand it felt warm by shaking his hand I was aggreing to join the huntsclan but what I really wanted to do to his hand was twist it right around.

They got be settled in a huntsclan Uniform that looked like roses sorta accept I had the brown fur cape like huntsmasters.

They then Measured me for a staff it was perfect they then announced they were gonna on a hunt and rather I wanted to go with them on the hunt or go back home I aggreed to go with them.

To Be Countiuned <3