The Beginning

Have you heard about Misaki? Misaki of class 3-3.The story about the student named Misaki,26 years ago.

Misaki? Oh,wait.I think I know that story.But in the story I heard,the student's name was Masaki.Anyway...that year something mysterious happened in class 3-3.

Is that all?

Yeah and..

Let me guess..They say that anyone who tells this story for fun will have something bad happen to them...

It seems that everyone loved Misaki..Starting from his first year of junior high.That kid was smart,good at sports...And had a great personality.

So people like that does exist.

But in Misaki's third year...After he was assigned to class 3-3...

...He suddenly passed away in an accident.When his classmates heard the news,they were inconsolable.Even their homeroom teacher was lost for words.The atmosphere in that classroom became strange.Then suddenly,one student said "Misaki isn't dead...Look...isn't he right here..?"

No one was willing.To accept the death of their beloved classmates...So the entire class went along with "THAT".They'd chat with his empty desk....Walk home with him...Every student in that class pretended that "MISAKI" is still alive.

Aww..that's kind of sweet.But it's a little eerie too...

And at their graduation...In the graduating class group photo...

Misaki,who was not supposed to be there, appeared....