#1

It was a quiet night in an unsuspecting neighbourhood when I pulled up in my ST 200 limited edition car. Reports from locals say on January 19th, a young serial killer waited in this very house for victims who sought shelter from the nipping cold. It wasn't uncommon for the transients to take refuge in abandoned houses, much to their own peril. That is exactly what the Tea Killer had planned on. I decided to enter the house to go and investigate. It seemed to appear as any middle class house if you hadn't used it for 6 months. I headed towards the kitchen where all the alleged killings had happened. There were rumours that the Tea Killer would often offer his victims a cup of tea to warm up. Little did they know it was laced with arsenic. When they proclaimed that their tea was too bitter, he'd always offer them a spoonful of sugar, which made the inevitable death sweet and easier to swallow. Suddenly I noticed something. There was a kettle on the stove. I had only made this story for a laugh; the Tea Killer is my pretend story. Why is there a kettle on the stove? The table is set for two. What, this place is abandoned! Has somebody set me up? I spun around looking towards the area the crashing was coming from. "You got a part of my story wrong," the figure said. I was trying to make out his face. "W-what do you mean?" I asked nervously. What was going on? Who was playing tricks on me? "I don't use arsenic - instead, broken blades of steel from knives." He bursts into hysterics. "Wh-what, I just made that story up!" I couldn't help but scream. What was going on? "Come here my dear. I'll make you some tea" he smirked. I could see his face. He was a psychopath. "No! Not after the story I just made up!" But it was too late, he dug his 9 inch nails through my back and they went crashing through the bones in my chest. I couldn't breath and in a quick second everything went black.