The next elements of harmony

Chapter 1: Arriving in Ponyville

Dawn's POV

He'll I'm Dawn Flash and I will be telling you about my adventures in Ponyville.

I got off the train and starting asking people where the library was because you see thats where my mother lived when she lived in Ponyville and I going to be staying there, when I saw I pink blur jump past and then fall over. I asked her if she was alright and she was getting up when she gasped (quite loudly) and jumped off.

"What was that about?" I said quietly to myself.

I finally found the library and went in. I was going to get a few books and start studying when I noticed a basket beside my bed. There was a lumpy looking blanket that had a note stuck to it. The note said.....

To our dearest little girl

Here's a little someone that will be very helpful

from your loving parents

Twilight and Flash.

I lifted the blanket and peeked in the basket to find a BABY DRAGON.

It was the most brilliant Scarlett Red with Emerald spikes.

It yawned and opened one of its turquoise eyes and then said "mama". "I think im gonna call you Scarlett" I said.

"emm...excuse me" I heard a small girly voice say

"huh?" I said as I spun around in surprise.

In front of me was a yellow pony with a lightish pink mane.

"eh hello Im Butterscotch and em are you Dawn Flash?" the girl mumbled.

"eh yes, why?" I replied.

"My mother is Fluttershy the element of kindness." muttered Butterscotch.

"WHAT?" I exclaimed.

"NO please be quiet" she begged.

"Why?" I inquired.

"Nobody is supposed to know but the children of the elements of harmony!" replied Butterscotch "and that is why you,princess Dawn Flash, have been told" she said bowing.

"Whoa Im not in to all that 'formal' stuff" I said startled a bit.

"Very sorry princess" mumbled Butterscotch.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

When I opneed the door I saw the pink pony from earlier.