IMAGINE: David and you falling in love

|IMAGINE for @nephilim_downworlder |

   You lay on your side as tears slide out of the corners of your eyes. You sniff and choke on a sob. You curl up into the fetal position and bow your head into your knees, trying to muffle your crying. You glance up at the closed bedroom door and then squeeze your eyes shut.

     You were kidnapped by David, your brother Zack's best friend. You've known David for some time so you trusted him completely when he came to your house claiming that he needed to see your brother. You told him Zack wasn't home but you invited him in anyways. And that's when he kidnapped you.

     You've never been so shell shocked in all your life. Someone you thought you knew, and knew well, kidnapping you leaves you feeling hopeless and mistrusting of everyone you know.

     You turn your head into the carpet and let out a cry of despair. When the door opens, you sit up and scramble backwards, your eyes wide. You stand up and quickly wipe your tears away as David walks into the bedroom.

     You glare at him. "What do you want?" You ask bitterly.

     David frowns at your tears. "Y/N, please, this crying must stop—" He says, stepping closer.

     "Stop!" You exclaim, holding your hand out as you back away. "Don't come any closer, David! I swear!"

     "You can't tell me what to do." He snaps, his eyes flashing.

     "I will kill you if you come any closer." You hiss, sounding braver than you really feel.

     David stops and crosses his arms, rolling his eyes. "Like you're really in a position to make that claim." He snorts. He gestures around the room. "This room is cleared of every piece of furniture that you could use to harm me. I did that on purpose. And I know you don't have any weapons on you. So, what? You're going to kill me with your bare hands?" He says, raising his eyebrows.

     "Don't underestimate me." You warn tightly.

      David steps closer and you press your back against the wall, wanting to get as far away from his as possible. "What, little Y/N is really going to commit murder?" He tempts, his eyes flashing.

      You pull your shoulders back and straighten, defiance sparking in your eyes. "To get away from you, yes." You answer bravely. You glare at him, your heart filling with hate for him. "It's always the smaller ones that people don't expect capable of murdering someone." You state. David just stares at you, his face filled with surprise that he's trying to hard to mask. "Get out. Now." You command, pointing to the door, not wanting to look at his psychopathic, yet handsome, face any longer. He takes a deep breath and nods once, before turning on his heel and leaving. He locks the door behind him.

     Letting out a pent up breath, you sink against the wall and then slide down to your bottom. You pull your knees to your chest as a sob escapes your mouth. You wrap your arms around your legs and rest your head on your knee caps as you weep.

---

   The next morning you wake up to the feeling of someone staring at you. Your eyes widen and you see David, not two feet away from you, kneeling down, looking at you. You gasp and scramble backwards, every nerve in your body jilting awake.

      "I got you breakfast." He says, throwing a small granola bar at your feet.

     You roll your eyes and kick it away, despite the hunger pain. There is no way you're eating food that he's brought you. "Why would I take anything you offer me?" You ask.