Under The Rain

Your bestfriend, Yoongi invited you to go to their dorm because it's the maknae's birthday, and they probably don't want you to miss that event. So you fixed yourself and rushed to their dorm.

It's already 1am and Jungkook still isn't home. Everybody's panicking because they knew Jungkook was just going to buy some midnight snacks but it's literally 4 hours since he left. He must be home after 30 minutes or so.

"We need to find him." Namjoon said in a serious tone, of course in this kind of case, everybody must be serious.

"How, hyung?" Jimin asked as if he really doesn't know what to do.

"But the city is pretty big, how would we find him? I'm really worried for kookie." Taehyung said, while he sighed.

"Yeah, I agree the city must be big, but with teamwork, we can find him." Seokjin encouraged everyone with his words and you all agreed with what he just said.

"Yes, Jin hyung is right. We could split into groups so that we can find him quicker," Namjoon said. "So, Jimin you go with V. Jhope will be coming with me and Jin. Suga, you go with (Y/N)." He added.

You all agreed with him and went out to find the lost jungkook. Jimin and V went to the left while Jin, namjoon and hobi went to the right. So you and yoongi walked together while shouting "Jungkook-ah!" But, there is no answer.

The streets are quiet, you could hear your own footsteps as you walk down the street. You and yoongi are both eager to find jungkook, you both said to each other that you won't stop until somebody finds him.

Yoongi is looking to the right and you to the left. But you didn't see Jungkook at all. While walking, you couldn't help to look at Yoongi. His beautiful features. His eyes, his nose, his lips. Everything. Yes, he's your bestfriend, but being friends with him in years is just enough for you to know him much. And in those years, you started to fall for him as well--but you keep it to yourself and you couldn't admit it to him because of the fact that it might ruin your friendship and you don't want that to happen.

You stared at him for a few seconds and felt that you lost yourself in his eyes, a moment later you realized he looked at you and asked, "H-hey, w-why are you l-looking at m-me like that? Haha" he chuckled a bit as he asked you nervously.

You looked down to the ground and answered "No nothing really haha" you let out a small breath as you walked forward leaving yoongi at your back.

"(Y/n)-ah," he said as he run slightly to you. You looked at him once again, but looked away after a second. "Ahh, what's the problem?" He asked, then he inserted his hands through his jacket's pocket.

Before you could even think of an answer to his question, you felt a light drop of water dropped into your cheek. You looked up and see that it's raining lightly. You both ignored the slight rain and walked a little bit faster than before. "Jungkook-ah! Where are you Jeon Jungkook!!!" You both shouted as you try to continue finding Jungkook.

But suddenly, the light rain poured heavier. Yoongi quickly removed his jacket and put it above your head. You hold the jacket above you so that you won't get wet not noticing that Yoongi is still holding it for you too.

You both ran and looked left to right to see if there's any place you can take shelter of. 

"There! I think I found a spot" Yoongi pointed towards an abandoned building. That building was burned a month ago and left it abandoned.