Chapter 1 - Save me

I heard my alarm go off, I always laugh at my alarm. It has Min Yoon Gi saying "DADDAADADADADAA GOOD MORNING!". So, like usual I laughed and stretched. I eventually got out of bed and got ready for school. I got ready and looked at myself in the mirror, and pouted while mumbling "I hate this stupid school uniform. It's to short". As I was about to leave for school I heard on the radio that some famous K~Pop stars were starting at Oak Hills High School. I thought for a second that it would be BTS, but then I thought no way. They wouldn't go to MY school because I mean, just no. I shook my head and walked out the door

~~~~~~~

I started walking to my locker, and I saw it. A saw that there was a dancing/singing club. I ran over to it and signed up, I thought this might be my chance to learn the dance to a BTS song! I then raced to my locker all excited, I grabbed my books for art and went to art.

As I walked to class I could've sworn I saw J-Hope, Suga and Rap Monster. I just thought I was imagining things... I continued walking to class. I put in my headphones and started listening to War of Hormone and doing a little of the dance that I knew. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I took out the headphones, I was rudely said "YAH???" BECAUSE IT WAS GETTING TO THE GOOD PART OF IT OKAY I'M VERY EASILY AGRIVATED WHEN SOMEONE STOPS ME FROM LISTENING TO BTS OKAY! But from that moment I knew a had made the BIGGEST mistake in my life. It. Was. Jung Ho Seok.

~~~~~~~

"OMO I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT I WAS JUST LISTENING TO WAR OF HORMONE AND IT WAS GETTING TO YOUR PART AND YOU TAPPED ME AND I GOT ANGRY BECAUSE I WANTED TO HEAR YOUR PART REALLY BAD PLEASE FORGIVE ME" I said while bowing and blushing like crazy. Within the next few seconds I heard him chuckle, he put his hand out as if to help me up. I took it still blushing like crazy. He finally spoke and I died on the inside, "your so cute~ there's no need to apologise. Whenever someone inotropes me from listening to a song I get angry too. So, I forgive you!" he said, his voice saying those words was making me want to go cry and binge watch BTS music videos. "T-t-hanks...." WHY AM I STUDDERING SO MUCH!!! KMS NOW. "No problem~ so what's your name?" he said while smiling at me with that adorable smile that kills me every time. "Arya" I quickly blurted out, maybe I said it too fast? IDEK ANYMORE!!! "That's a cute name~ also why are you blushing so much?" I heard him mumble to himself, "it's adorable" AND THAT MADE IT A WHOLE LOT WORSE!!!! I think I look like a ROASTED POTATO. "B-b-b-because I'm a massive fan of you and I'm emotionally attached to you and I— ""It's okay Arya! Chill k? We have the same class together so how about I walk you there? Or would you rather continue listening to War of Hormone?" he said while being a cute lil shit. "N-n-n-o I would really l-l-ike it if you walked me to class" I said while stuttering SO MUCH! He smiled and pinched my cheeks, "your so cute~ it's starting to drive me nuts" and that... was just... HEAVEN!! OPPA TOUCHED ME OMO.

~~~~~~~

On the way to class while walking with J~Hope I had Blood Sweat and Tears stuck in my head, I started to hum it and then the chorus came up, I just randomly sang while dancing, "wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi. Wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi. Wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi. Wonhae manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi manhi~" and for once I nailed the dance, I stopped and just kept on walking like nothing happened. He chuckled, "you did a great job Arya. Maybe some time we can do it together?" his voice was so sweet it was killing me softly, I felt a smile suddenly appear of my face, "thanks! And... that would be good~" for the rest of the walk to class I felt happy. After a few minutes of silence during the walk I started to drift off into my fan girl land. I immediately snapped back to reality when J~Hope grabbed my hand and swung me into his arms, I looked at him. Eyes widen, "you nearly fell in a ditch~ be more careful next time!" he flicked my forehead and let me go, "T-t-thank you" I said stuttering again. From that moment on I was paying close attention to where I walked!
We finally entered the art room and I saw that not only was J~hope going to MY school. All of them were.... I'm. Screwed.