°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Jane remember what Aro said." I warned and she released the child from the pain illusion.
"Mistress she is a imortal child." Alec defendided his twin sister.
"Girl, how old are you?" Felix asked.
"I-im fourteen." She stuttered.
"See Isabella,still a adolescent." Jane said.
"I spoke with Aro and he said if I were to deem anyone worthy of life then I am to do so, you will not disobey Aro and I."
"But why do you want her alive,she was apart of the group of vampire's that wanted your head." Demetri said.
"Her aura is pure, unlike you four." I said and took Bree by the arm.
"Please don't hurt me!" She begged.
" I wouldn't do that, now come along." I made sure to keep a firm grip on her hand. She may be part of Victoria's​ army but thanks Larount I was changed a while ago. The Cullen's never arrived,they assume I'm living a happy, human life. After going to the Volturi they wanted me,a mere newborn to join them for my abilities and for my headstrong attitude.
"Bree welcome to your new home."
"Does she even have a gift?!" Jane growled. I sent self-hate towards her and she sent pain to me wich made Alec shove her.
"What's going on?!" Cauis  yelled, making Bree jump behind me.
"It's nothing Master Cauis. Simply a misunderstanding." I said with a smile, Jane and the others nodded as well.
" Isabella, Aro would like to you and your new friend."  I nodded and Bree followed right behind me.
-
" Yes master Aro." I put my hand out and bowed my head.
"If that's truly what you want my Isabella. Leave,change that mother of yours and her lover and be a coven. Your truly like a duaghter to me,all I want is for you to be happy."
"Thank you Master Aro. Bree tell Master Aro your thanks."
"Ttthank you masster Aro." She stuttered from fear.
"Come forward child." He said and placed a hand on her cheek then he jerked back. "That is such a horrible life to live, I'm sorry,you poor thing. Isabella take extra care of her." He warned.
" I'll treat her as I would my own child."