Abe

Holden, or Den to many people he knew  arrived at his school just like a normal day on Wednesday, but today it was a field trip day for the school band so most of the classes were empty including his friend Abe who coincidentally last name was Friend.
in Den's 6th period which is Science they were studying fossils the teacher Mrs.Icken told the class not to open the ziplock bags that they were in but with the lack of people in class that day to snitch on him he decided to take a part of a broken fossil and replace a shark tooth fossil with it and put the tooth in his pocket. Right after he did this Abe walked in and started working on the project, Abe always had been his smartest friend so smart that he almost had done as much work that Den had done in the last five minutes of class that Den had been doing all class. Of Coarse to avoid risk of being in trouble he didn't mention the tooth to Abe during class. Once Den had gotten home he ate some toast that he had planned to save for lunch that day but forgotten it at home then went onto his computer and onto W.C.S. (Wolph Chat Services) which is what he used to talk to all of his friends who had it. He told Abe how he had stolen the Tooth Fossil and sent a picture, knowing Abe he knew he could trust him with any secret and of coarse Abe's Response was neutral,(for a little bonus go to///////////Den said goodbye after almost an a few hour of talking to Abe and Placed The Fossil on his desk and went to Bed.