More of a greenish blue

I stepped onto the small stage and start singing "tell me how you're sleeping easy how you're always thinking about yourself" (set it off- wolf in sheep's clothing) I sing acapella without my band playing behind me like I'm used too, I smile imagining people cheering and singing along with me, unfortunately they weren't singing along since this was a theater assignment and it had to be silent. The song ends and I step off the stage, while everyone claps and I sit down in my seat in the auditorium. I have just recently came to this school, everyone considers me a good singer but I personally don't hear it. The bell rings and I run out of the auditorium, into the hallways, boys whistle at me and mumble things like "damn", "she's fine", "who is that?" All because I wore leggings and a crop top, I roll my eyes. Everyone always said I have the perfect body, but I always see the chub and scars that make me hideous. I'm lost in thought when I bump into the so called "bad boys" I was warned about, I stumble back and feel a strong arm around my waist, quickly pulling me up, catching me so I don't fall. I gasp softly and look up to see who it is I notice it's the Liam, the boy every girl seems to fangirl over... I can see why, he has dark hair, sparkling green eyes, more like greenish-blue maybe a little yellow in there, and oh my god his v-line always shows in gym class when we run and his shirt comes up and he- my thoughts get interrupted by a dark, raspy British voice (did I mention he is British!!?!?!) "watch were you're going beautiful other wise you might get hurt" he says and winks down at me, I'm "4,11" he was an obvious "6,0" I nod "okay" I start to walk away but a hand firmly grips my wrist tightly pulling me back, I look up at Liam and he asks softly but powerful "what's your name darling? I've never seen you around" I smile softly "I'm new, I just moved here last week my name is Angelina. I'm in your gym, English and study hall" I say confidently but rambling, I've never had an issue with talking to boys, but he was different he made me nervous. He nods and leans forward whispering softly in my ear "well I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other" I can feel the hot air from his mouth on my neck, I shiver softly, that is my absolute weakness. He smirks and let's go of me and walks away. I giggle softly to myself, grabbing my things out of my locker, then heading to math, I sit down in my seat and follow along with the problems on the board, I hear the door squeak open about 20 minutes into and I look up and meet a pair of green-blue eyes and freeze, staring at him curiously.